What does this site need most?

1 minute ago, P-Spud said:

I would like to go back and edit posts in which I made mistakes. It seems that you can edit, but only for a short time after the original post. Is it like this for a reason?

Probably to stop people from posting something, getting a bunch of likes and then changing it to something else. Such as "admin rocks!" Gets 50 likes and then changes it to "Admin smells!"

Any moderator can edit your post for you if you need it.

1 minute ago, Sophie said:

Probably to stop people from posting something, getting a bunch of likes and then changing it to something else. Such as "admin rocks!" Gets 50 likes and then changes it to "Admin smells!"

Any moderator can edit your post for you if you need it.

Does that happen enough to be a serious problem?

Steve - the idea is viable, but unfortunately the video 'scripts' are arguably the least important variable in making the whole thing a reality. I maintain producing our own videos is definitely a possibility, and one I'm actually very keen to explore down the line, but personally I don't think a clips4sale store is the route to go. The one thing we do have on our side is one of the largest audiences of pee fans. Selling directly through the PeeFans website means no middle-man fees, and an even better user experience. The two things standing in our way are sorting out a payment processor (frustratingly difficult, but not a huge issue), and actually producing these videos. Again, it is definitely something I hope will one day be a feature of this site, but making these videos a reality is easier said than done, especially without much initial investment. 

Of course, the other question is whether there's actually enough demand. I really don't know the exact cost, but let's say a video costs £200 to make, which is certainly a possibility. Could we really sell enough to be profitable, or at least break even? 20 people at £10 each? 40 at £5 each? Even then that's quite a lot for a single video, as there's so much free content out there that people only pay for something they really want, and obviously every video can't please everyone. 

Basically, it could happen, I'd like it to happen, but it won't be easy.

1 hour ago, P-Spud said:

I would like to go back and edit posts in which I made mistakes. It seems that you can edit, but only for a short time after the original post. Is it like this for a reason?

1 hour ago, P-Spud said:

Does that happen enough to be a serious problem?

It doesn't, no. But likewise, members needing to edit their post a while after they originally made it doesn't happen too often to be a problem either. 

The edit thing is really just a security measure - a rogue member could suddenly change a lot of their posts to spam and disrupt the forum. For example, imagine a member of the site falling out with the staff, and going back and changing all of their posts to 'Fuck You' - the site would then be littered with this, meaning threads may not make sense and the forum would just look a mess. Or, imagine someone changing one of their old posts to something illegal or extremely offensive - nobody would notice at first as it isn't a new post, but if it does get picked up later, PeeFans would be responsible and questions would be asked why it was allowed to be on the site for so long. There could even be legal consequences depending on the severity. 

These examples are indeed rare, but both very real possibilities. I realise it may sound a little crazy, but that's the reason. If you need posts editing, by all means let me or a moderator know and we'll sort it out for you. :)

• Like 1

Just to clarify, members can edit their post for up to 3 days after posting. If it's a long story or anything, I recommend checking back for any typos/changes you'd like to make within a couple of days of submitting. 

Anyway, what else would improve this website? Please keep the suggestions coming. :)

On 4/15/2017 at 10:09 AM, Admin said:

Will certainly look into gender/sexuality display.

You could do an advanced search - http://peefans.com/index.php?/search/ you can filter by only searching for members, and segment that by certain join dates / usernames etc. If you just wanted a list of all registered members, select a date range from present day back to December 2013.

Your suggestion sounds simple enough, however when I pull it up to look for say Vikka's or CrissyP's profile,  how do you do it.  Under the original system there was a box under members where one could start spelling out the name of the person and once there were few enough letter a list of possibilities would appear, if the list were long one could keep spelling or search down through the list.   I just have not been able to find a profile without having the profile picture available.  Please tell me how to do this search.

2 hours ago, bpb said:

Your suggestion sounds simple enough, however when I pull it up to look for say Vikka's or CrissyP's profile,  how do you do it.  Under the original system there was a box under members where one could start spelling out the name of the person and once there were few enough letter a list of possibilities would appear, if the list were long one could keep spelling or search down through the list.   I just have not been able to find a profile without having the profile picture available.  Please tell me how to do this search.

On the main homepage of the site (peefans.com) click into the search bar.

From the little dropdown menu next to the search bar, change 'all content' to 'members'.

Type the name - or part of the name - of a member. For example, 'Crissy'. Press enter.

The results should display a few moments later. We currently have two users with 'Crissy' in their username (one of those being CrissyP) and from this screen you can click on their profile.

Let me know if this works, or whether I've misunderstood your intentions. :)

Yes, I finally saw how it works.  I had selected members, but did not understand where to type the search parameters.  Once I saw that it needs to be type right over the word Search it worked just fine.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

i have no problem with ads on site -- it's what makes the internet run. Most java script blocking programs (NoScript) knock out the ads anyway but to the advertiser it still counts as an 'impression' so everyone wins. 

What is needed is a continuous stream of new content. I've posted a lot of genuine pee stories and some pics and have gotten many views, but little feedback.  Authors crave feedback, and to me that's an inhibiting factor in publishing  more real life experiences.  We need some way to reward readers who participate in feedback replies.

As far as selling memberships there is so much free stuff out there it seems counterproductive. The video and jpg's here are superior to most other sites, and for that I offer congratulations.  Its costly to give it away of course.

The hot button sites today offer live cam girls but that's a can of worms fraught with peril.  I doubt that could be done without a considerable outlay of money and servers waaaay out of the country.

Maybe you could offer chances on a lottery, winner gets a cam show featuring wetness?

The site needs more security options and editable/definable settings for its users. I have made the point to the admins of the group already that this site is Googleable and every users activity including topics posted and commented on can be found by doing a search for it. It means that for users who have used similar/the same username on public domain websites, your activity will also be attributed to those sites and be found. Bear in mind this can be found by anyone ranging from the Police to employers...so where you think it might be innocent posting about how you want to pee in public in a certain location etc others may use this in evidence against you if it ever needed it.

I admit it may be down to user error using the same name on varying sites, but we should not be forced to have the option to edit that information taken away from us. The same goes for deleting and deactivating your account for extended periods. Users need to have their own choice and freedom!

21 hours ago, norfie654321 said:

The site needs more security options and editable/definable settings for its users. I have made the point to the admins of the group already that this site is Googleable and every users activity including topics posted and commented on can be found by doing a search for it. It means that for users who have used similar/the same username on public domain websites, your activity will also be attributed to those sites and be found. Bear in mind this can be found by anyone ranging from the Police to employers...so where you think it might be innocent posting about how you want to pee in public in a certain location etc others may use this in evidence against you if it ever needed it.

I admit it may be down to user error using the same name on varying sites, but we should not be forced to have the option to edit that information taken away from us. The same goes for deleting and deactivating your account for extended periods. Users need to have their own choice and freedom!

The terms and conditions you agreed to when you registered will have explained this, and further reasoning has been clarified in this thread before I believe.

However, a member of staff can of course change your username for you if your account doesn't yet have sufficient privileges, just message me what you want it changed to.

You talk about being found on Google as if this is something PeeFans has introduced - this is simply how search engines work, and will likely be the same for every site you ever use. I'm sorry, but using the same username here that you use on personal accounts is not our fault; in fact, we strongly emphasise picking something anonymous. I understand the concern though, and as I said I will happily change your username if you let me know what you want it changed to.

14 minutes ago, Admin said:

The terms and conditions you agreed to when you registered will have explained this, and further reasoning has been clarified in this thread before I believe.

However, a member of staff can of course change your username for you if your account doesn't yet have sufficient privileges, just message me what you want it changed to.

You talk about being found on Google as if this is something PeeFans has introduced - this is simply how search engines work, and will likely be the same for every site you ever use. I'm sorry, but using the same username here that you use on personal accounts is not our fault; in fact, we strongly emphasise picking something anonymous. I understand the concern though, and as I said I will happily change your username if you let me know what you want it changed to.

I still think it should be down to the users preference to when and how often they want to change their usernames though. Given that after all, they are the ones using the site (albeit on a free basis i admit). Other similar free sites and forums offer this ability as standard with a timer limit of 28 days before you can change the name again, can something along these lines not be implemented for this site?

I realise it isnt something the PFF has introduced, but there are other sites i can name privately that stay well clear of public Google searches despite searching for specific usernames (i've tried searching for myself and at present this site is the only place my usernames show up freely). What is it those sites have that yours doesn't? I still think privacy and public security for all members be it paid or not, should be at the forefront of the Admins mind at all times. I do appreciate that it is down to users discretion with regard to usernames and usage of the website, but even so, for such a public forum as this security MUST be paramount for all.

I will PM the Admin shortly.

23 hours ago, norfie654321 said:

I still think it should be down to the users preference to when and how often they want to change their usernames though. Given that after all, they are the ones using the site (albeit on a free basis i admit). Other similar free sites and forums offer this ability as standard with a timer limit of 28 days before you can change the name again, can something along these lines not be implemented for this site?

I realise it isnt something the PFF has introduced, but there are other sites i can name privately that stay well clear of public Google searches despite searching for specific usernames (i've tried searching for myself and at present this site is the only place my usernames show up freely). What is it those sites have that yours doesn't? I still think privacy and public security for all members be it paid or not, should be at the forefront of the Admins mind at all times. I do appreciate that it is down to users discretion with regard to usernames and usage of the website, but even so, for such a public forum as this security MUST be paramount for all.

I will PM the Admin shortly.

Users can get their username changed when they like? It just needs to be requested through staff. This policy is in place for very good reasoning, and just because another free site does it differently certainly doesn't mean it should be a standard everywhere. Besides, having everyone changing their usernames regularly would be confusing - the whole point is it is a single identifier for each member. This has literally never been an issue before, and I doubt it will be again. Pick an appropriate username when registering and there'll be no problems; if there are, just drop me a message to get it updated. 

You seem to be under the impression being visible on Google is a bad thing - on the contrary, it's how over half of our users have found the site, and we are actively trying to increase our exposure on Google to grow our memberbase. We do take privacy seriously, but you're confusing the two terms. Providing you take the recommended steps of using an original username not related to any personal details or other accounts, and don't publicly reveal your private information, again there will be no problem. This is fairly standard procedure for using the internet in general. 

Unfortunately we have no plans to change either of these policies. Of course, this site is provided to users completely free of charge, and there is absolutely no obligation to use it.

• 1 month later...

I didn't look through every post here to see if maybe someone else suggested this but could a new tag be implemented that indicates that a file or url has been uploaded? Maybe it could be programmed to disappear after a week or when each person has viewed the new upload, or they can click on the tag itself to make it go away? The reason being is that I have a series of a uploads called variety of peeing that I periodically update but a dilemma comes in when doing so. I don' want people to think that just because my name appears as the most recent one to post, that I was simply commenting, as opposed to uploading content. As a result, I found it best to just start separate threads for each, which is not my preference. The same with the My Drawings thread I just created. I want members to be able to see that I have uploaded a new picture and not assume that I am only commenting. It would help anyone else that uploads as well.

Or is there already a way to do this that I don't know of?

16 minutes ago, pantylover said:

Personally I think it should be mandatory to answer what gender you are. Maybe a drop down window with options and you must pick one to sign up. ... just a thought from a newbie

You do know that this will still be used incorrectly no matter what the choices are. Some males will still pick a female gender, or not pick a gender at all. I've been on a few forums, one even went as far as showing sexual preference. This led to 'gay bashing' wether it was girls or guys, people still got hammered for showing what they were.

Gender is shown on the users profile, so it is available, is this what you meant?

3 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

You do know that this will still be used incorrectly no matter what the choices are. Some males will still pick a female gender, or not pick a gender at all. I've been on a few forums, one even went as far as showing sexual preference. This led to 'gay bashing' wether it was girls or guys, people still got hammered for showing what they were.

Gender is shown on the users profile, so it is available, is this what you meant?

Yes, many will pose as female. I have even done so years ago on a few comment sections of articles, just to see how convincing I could be. I was good at pissing guys off by acting like a stuck up shallow bitch, and it was strangely fun. Most surprising was how much I got into character. I literally "became" this bitch when posting. Pathetic? Probably...but I know for a fact how easy it is to do. This is why I do not care about the sex/gender of who I engage with anonymously online. That amazing woman messaging you just might be a guy. It's just too easy.

• Haha 2
  • 10 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:03 AM, Brutus said:

Yes, many will pose as female. I have even done so years ago on a few comment sections of articles, just to see how convincing I could be. I was good at pissing guys off by acting like a stuck up shallow bitch, and it was strangely fun. Most surprising was how much I got into character. I literally "became" this bitch when posting. Pathetic? Probably...but I know for a fact how easy it is to do. This is why I do not care about the sex/gender of who I engage with anonymously online. That amazing woman messaging you just might be a guy. It's just too easy.

Oh MY GODDESS

I want to build a fake account and pretend I am a boy, without telling Alex

It could be easy as I am already bisexual!!!

I will make sexist comments and offend girls, post extreme political views, and talk only about weapons and cars!!!

OMG AMAZING AHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Oh MY GODDESS

I want to build a fake account and pretend I am a boy, without telling Alex

It could be easy as I am already bisexual!!!

I will make sexist comments and offend girls, post extreme political views, and talk only about weapons and cars!!!

OMG AMAZING AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you mean on this forum?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Brutus said:

Do you mean on this forum?

I obviously won't

But it was a gullible and funny scenario, isn't it?

I am so good at sexist jokes and offensive political jokes that I would get 1000 replies in a day and get banned that same very day ahahahahahahahaha

You have to know that in the past, I used to go out with Alex's friends, drinking and pissing al over town (for a girl, four cocks in a row pissing on a wall is sight to remember) and though they utterly respect me (my occult involvement was quite known and feared where I lived), we were also fun-loving heavy drinkers, thus in the end enjoying the most despicable jokes possible

We used to have competitions, with all the crew (up to ten persons even when nights were good, plus stumbled-across friends) giving their votes, the category were TWO, both about sexist jokes:

#1 most creative 

#2 most plain and brute

I played too, as I really despise the way women perceive and treat men nowadays (though with actually sexist men I really become that kind of feminist like "you are pig who cannot understand what respect means" but indeed, REALLY sexists men are rabid dog to be executed, not worthy-of-life individuals), and anyway they were all good boys, many of them are married and happy by now, it was just a "manly" play

I remember getting Gold or at least Silver many times  in at least one, and on a great night, I won BOTH the categories, and I still remember those jokes years after that...

We also played about offensive political jokes, but these are harder to enjoy as though you all know I evaluate people according to Witchcraft tenets (braveness, intelligence, idealism) and by no means I am racist

(seriously… how can someone be? I mean, what does he tells himself to keep those absurd beliefs up? I am really puzzled racist people exist, it's easier to believe the moon is made of cheese than believing "an enthny" means anything at all as a word! Cultures exist and can be endorsed or un-endorsed,but racism! Bah…!!!)

many of those jokes were, anyway, so they're harder to appreciate, and I am ok with that

But indeed I Always loved sexist jokes!

Anyway I went off-topic, I'll end this here, but we can talk about it where you want if we find a fitting place

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/10/2018 at 5:21 AM, spywareonya said:

(seriously… how can someone be? I mean, what does he tells himself to keep those absurd beliefs up? I am really puzzled racist people exist, it's easier to believe the moon is made of cheese than believing "an enthny" means anything at all as a word! Cultures exist and can be endorsed or un-endorsed,but racism! Bah…!!!)

Lol. Well as long as you understand that racism is based on fear, ignorance and laziness, it's easy to understand how it persists. It always will, the same way some people hate one food over the other, some will always hate certain races. For example, most white nationalists believe that brown people need exterminated so that they don't take over the population. The reality is that in the west, white birth rates are down because the women pursue careers instead of having babies these days and immigrants have to be allowed in to maintain population so the welfare state doesn't collapse. The more educated and career focused women become, the lower a nations native birthrate. America's alone is 1.85 last I checked and that's way below replacement level. It's pretty simple once you've done the research, but to some people, it's always other people's fault. Or other races that blame whites or Jews for society's ills and so on. Fucking dumb. It varies from country to country, but there is nowhere it doesn't exist at least to some degree. I've experienced racism myself countless times. In my younger days, it used to get to me, but now I just don't expect decency from people by default. Basically everyone regardless of race is a piece of shit to me until they prove not to be. That way, there are no unpleasant surprises. Everyone on the forum has proved to not be a piece of shit as far as I can tell, which I am thankful for. Regardless, I follow the golden rule and treat others as I want to be treated until they show reason to be treated otherwise. I still expect little in return and if respect is returned, great. If not, fuck it. It's worked out for me much better than being optimistic about people like I used to. Nihilism I suppose. 

But anyway, a thread about offensive jokes would not be allowed here anyway, at least not that I can think of.

3 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Nihilism I suppose.

No, why?

I simply see you as stern, hardened, not necessarily embittered

We are too many on this planet, but blaming on an ethny or another is simply silly to me

It's true that being anti-religious myself I do not have an exceeding love for cultures who ill-treat women or free-spirited individual, but a culture is a thing, ethny is another

Even when an ethny all follow a culture, they still are not one and the same, as one can simply travel abroad, or get adopted upon birth

I believe, I cannot deny, that some behavioural traits are absorbed through countless generations of hormonal and chemical behaviour, into the very DNA, so a culture can mark an ethny, but never to the point of considering them one and the same

9 minutes ago, Brutus said:

But anyway, a thread about offensive jokes would not be allowed here anyway, at least not that I can think of.

Obviously, I was just talking about it out of a joke

• Like 1
  • Love 2