Peeing inside a girl?

Have you ever done it?

In theory it sounds hot, but does it all spill back out and make a big mess? And is it even safe?

Would be interested to hear any stories and experiences with this, as it sounds like something I need to add to my pee bucket list! 

Not me.I think you would need a very understanding girl to do this.I imagine she would fill up in 2 seconds then it would be just flushing out again...From a female point of view,could it be unhygenic for her?Also,personally,if i WAS in a position to urinate inside a vagina,i think i would be incapable of doing so,if you get my point...

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I have. I lost my prostate to cancer a few years ago, so the primary valve is gone Secondary valve at the bladder carries on fairly well, but of course, ejaculation is no longer possible. Apparently, my wife missed this. Last time after orgasm, I had some on tap, so I squeezed it out while still inside! I expected her to yell at me, but she liked it!  Made an awful mess - we had to launder the sheets. Who would have guessed?

Guest UnabashedUser

Not to brag, but I'm a prodigious cummer, particularly after a long bout of stimulation and edging. My wife Bonnie comments about her need to be 'filled with your liquids' when she's about to cum and has said that sex with condoms deprives her of feeling the hot wet discharge into her pussy, something she says she really craves.

I've never liked condoms, and apparently a lot of women don't either. Fortunately I haven't used on in a long time.

I often pee deep inside my girls pussy and she loves it.  After she's completely filled up the rest gushes out around my cock but once I'm done I'll continue to thrust inside her and as long as I don't pull out all of the pee that didn't hush out stays inside.  She loves it when I thrust while she's filled with piss because everything is so tight in there and she moans so hard.  My favorite part is watching it all come gushing out as I quickly pull out and cum as her pussy drains of my piss. 

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
16 hours ago, PeeLover13 said:

I often pee deep inside my girls pussy and she loves it.  After she's completely filled up the rest gushes out around my cock but once I'm done I'll continue to thrust inside her and as long as I don't pull out all of the pee that didn't hush out stays inside.  She loves it when I thrust while she's filled with piss because everything is so tight in there and she moans so hard.  My favorite part is watching it all come gushing out as I quickly pull out and cum as her pussy drains of my piss. 

Just love watching fluids gush out and seeing her massage them into other openings

• 2 weeks later...