Can you be converted?

A slightly deeper question that I've always been rather curious about...

Firstly, can adults who don't have a pee fetish develop one (perhaps simply through enough exposure to it)? But also, can those of us who do have an interest in pee 'lose' it?

I guess to answer this it would be interesting to know if anyone has developed their interest in pee in more recent times, as from what I've gathered from these forums before, most people have some awareness of it from an earlier age, but they just don't fully explore it until later in life. I guess I'm asking whether someone (already an adult) can go from not being remotely interested in pee to having a piss fetish?

Likewise, can all of us somehow change our beliefs and 'lose' this interest (not that I'm suggesting in any way that's a good idea of course!) :15_yum:

I definitely developed this interest in some form before becoming an adult, so can't speak personally on the first half of this question. As for the latter half, I've had experiences with girls who've happily engaged in these activities with me, but that has been because they enjoy/want to please me, rather than them getting direct joy out of the pee aspect (at least as far as I can tell).

Would be interested to hear your thoughts and experiences on this.

• Like 1

Yes, a person can be converted, but it took a while.

Mary, who is a bi girl, fell in love with Maigh, my wife. Rather than break a heart, we took her in, she has been with us for 12 years now. Initially, she thought the pee aspect was gross, but with constant exposure, and the fun she could see us having gradually convinced her to give it a try. 

She is now just as perverted as we are, and although the pee aspect has dropped off, when we do have a session, it is just as intense as ever.

We have talked about reposting our story again, will clean it up and give it another go.

• Like 1

I think i have it in my DNA,to like to see female urination.I cant remember a time when i didnt think about it,with girls i know,in bars when you see them going to toilets etc,a subconcious imagining of what they are doing etc.But i cant imagine ever admitting to it to a stranger.Ive only asked one girlfriend and that was basically a "no".

What is a "perversion" anyway?We all urinate,just different piping is all,why should that be perverted,to admire other peoples plumbing?

I find most interesting why girls like to watch other girls.I was pleasantly surprised to find that on this site,that girls like it too.I thought,surely they can look between their legs when they go?Voila!Female urination for your enjoyment ladies!Of course im just kidding,its a very sexy thing to see,and if a girl has a thing for it,good for them.It makes the site so much more saucy.

But i would think it would be something you cant "convert" to.Either you like it,or not.If not,it will probably seem gross,and disgusting.Like the "scat" fetish,i guess the opposite of pee.To me,i cant imagine how vile it would be to have someone poo all over you,yet,some people lap it up.Literally.Ewww.

No,i think everyone develops their own thing,with some its scat,or shoes,or feet,bicycle seats,underwear(guilty),probably theres an eyebrow fetish even!I was a very early "convert" to pee,and never left me.The only regret i have is ive still got around 3 billion girls to watch.:10_wink:

I suppose anything is possible. I never had an interest in jazz as a kid but recently I've become a serious fan. I would guess that a fetish can follow the same pattern. The thing is, I have an exploratory mind that craves expansion. The majority of people don't seem to and they just aren't likely to open their minds to a fetish they never bothered with. Another thing could be one's arousal when encountering something that could become a fetish. As adults, our minds aren't consumed with sexual thoughts like when we were teenagers. When you're aroused, you're up for almost anything and when cold, few things seem arousing because your mind is usually somewhere else. Plus as adults, we are far more resistant to new perspectives on anything.

Most of my fetishes developed as a teen but as an adult I have gotten into others, like watching women smoke and stomp things in high heels. Thinking further though, the seeds to all of them were planted in my mind as a young kid, before puberty. By age 7, I had heard attractive women peeing really hard, seen them smoking and saw a hot teacher stomp a spider in class really hard with her high heels and beautiful feet. It didn't affect me at that age from an arousal standpoint but when older, I was drawn to these things without knowing why. 

So I guess it boils down to what events and images were cemented in your mind as a child and then later when you become a sexual being, the brain pulls these old cataloged images forward for arousal fuel. Maybe those who don't have certain fetishes simply weren't exposed to whatever it grows from or maybe were but suppressed it due to society not encouraging certain things. I don't think you can grow tired of a fetish necessarily. As we age, interest in anything sexual erodes and you'll be less interested regardless but my guess is that the fetish stays with you until the end.

Edited by Brutus

I don't really view it as "conversion".  It's simply a matter of exposure ... sometimes people will get involved, sometimes they won't.  When given the chance, I find that most people will give things a try.  I haven't had the opportunity to really try this with my pee fetish but I've seen it work in many other areas.

I think most people are more curious than repulsed.  Some with very strongly defined and taught attitudes to right and wrong will naturally tend to have strong negative reactions.  Others, with less rigid definitions, are more likely to respond with ambivalence, curiosity or interest.  I've always found that the really rigid ones are easy to spot and tend not to hang out with them anyway.  I'm pretty flexible so I'd just be completely wrong in their eyes.  I don't need their judgments telling me what to do or not do.  I naturally gravitate to the easy-going type, so anything is possible.

I've found most people, both men and women, are at least a bit "peecurious", although, by natural inclination, I'm likely avoiding the ones with the most rigid views.

Even as a child, I always had a great curiosity, which is probably why I became a scientist. Most all the people I hang around with see things much the same way. A lot of them have joined me on outdoor activities, hiking, biking, boating and such, that take us away from toilet facilities most of the day. It seems most all are fascinated by a bit of scientific trivia, especially when nature calls, like "do you know your pee stream breaks up into droplets about a foot in front of you?"  Or, "A study has shown most all mammals urinate for 21 seconds, give or take a few."

Ahhh, I love science! I find the ones who don't are the hardest to "convert".

• Like 1

This is from my point of view.

When came an occasion that I was with some friends and we end up peeing while camping, hiking or simply peeing in a parking lot. Everyone is curious in their own way which some deny it, some have fun with it which we do end up peeking.

There was no turn on for me at that moment. When i dated my ex for about a year, the topic of golden shower was brought up but i was not converted. Maybe its the way he brought it up that turned me off which i gave a straight answer Nooo!  Its only in my present relationship that I converted.

How do I see it now? It is part of my sexual play life, as long as I am in the mood. So yeah, converting is possible.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Everyone is curious in their own way which some deny it, some have fun with it which we do end up peeking.

I totally agree. I think my moment of conversion came when I was hiking with a friend. A couple hours down the trail we both had to pee. She said to me, "we can either make this awkward or make it fun."

• Like 4
Guest UnabashedUser
7 hours ago, glad1 said:

I totally agree. I think my moment of conversion came when I was hiking with a friend. A couple hours down the trail we both had to pee. She said to me, "we can either make this awkward or make it fun."

Love the adventurous-ness of her statement. Bet she's a ball to be with.