My thoughts (word vomit)

Thats all about right,Sophie.I like the forums best,chatroom(shoutbox) is ok,i guess its that not many people are on at the same time,time zones etc.But theres always private messages etc.But it is great to have a community to discuss our fetishes,problems,and good ol' perversions isnt it?

I often worry if we perhaps objectify women too much,but im sure our lovely ladies would tell us if any offence was given.You must tell us in fact,we have very few as is,and we treasure your input.:15_yum:

11 hours ago, Sophie said:

I It would be amazing if the site was a place where I could visit multiple times a day and always have things to talk about.

3 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I often worry if we perhaps objectify women too much,but im sure our lovely ladies would tell us if any offence was given.You must tell us in fact,we have very few as is,and we treasure your input.:15_yum:

I like the atmosphere here that allows us to be a little more explicit and a little more flirtatious at times, compared to other forums.   I do try to avoid crossing any unwelcome lines, and I hope I mostly succeed.  I have heard that some ladies didn't like it here because we were a little too racy for them.  I try to take the lead from whoever I am talking to and not push them beyond their limits.  

• Like 2

Agreed.I guess as guys we assume any girl that joins on here is maybe pretty rampant.But of course,we must respect their sensitivities.Thats why i would hope in future any female that joins,by all means would tell us if step over the line rather than just go off site.Its supposed to be a fun,chatty site,and im sure a lot of our lovely ladies would enjoy a saucy chat now and then.After all,THEY are members too,of a pee fetish site arent they?