We're back! (Please Read)

• 2 months later...

Nice to see all the positive comments, it seemed people genuinely missed this site quite a lot, and I'm pleased to say everything has been relatively smoothly recently (and measures have been taken to ensure it stays that way). 

As for videos, I hope to have some sort of solution in place by the end of the year, but unfortunately it is unlikely to be exactly how it was before - it simply wasn't practical or sustainable. But yes, if the video links section isn't quite doing it for you, there will almost certainly be some additional video content on the site in the not too distant future. I'll keep you updated as I have any more news. :)

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:15 AM, Admin said:

Nice to see all the positive comments, it seemed people genuinely missed this site quite a lot, and I'm pleased to say everything has been relatively smoothly recently (and measures have been taken to ensure it stays that way). 

As for videos, I hope to have some sort of solution in place by the end of the year, but unfortunately it is unlikely to be exactly how it was before - it simply wasn't practical or sustainable. But yes, if the video links section isn't quite doing it for you, there will almost certainly be some additional video content on the site in the not too distant future. I'll keep you updated as I have any more news. :)

ASAP please

• Like 1
  • Love 1