Walking around naked

So today I trained in a different gym and because I didn't know anyone I was happy to walk around changing room completely naked, was such a nice feeling! When going for a pee was checking if anyone was watching ? 

Who else enjoys walking around baked? 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I find walking around baked quite difficult.  I try not to go that far.

Walking around naked is completely natural.  I'm confused why so many people have so many hang-ups with it.  We are naked!  Clothes are just a modesty device since we no longer have full body hair.  I'm not that modest so I walk around my house naked all the time.  I've also walked down the road naked, played naked frisbee in the park, spent the night naked at the beach, etc.  Naked is natural ... and so much easier than finding matching shirt, socks, etc.

Edited by Sexismygod

It's not a problem for me other than the fact that I get sunburn very easily in the Australian climate. I have walked around on a crowded nude beach without feeling embarrassed,  though I did have to wade into the surf to cool off when the sight of a particularly pretty woman caused my plumbing to stand up :9_innocent:.   Even then,  I was not personally bothered by that,  only concerned that it might give offence to the other people on the beach.

Similarly I would happily go naked in the back garden at home except for concern that the neighbours might make a fuss. 

Speaking of fuss,  I was at a regular beach with a bloke from work once,  and after our swim I got changed on the beach in the open.  Later in a restaurant he gave me a bit of a telling off about that,  saying that it was immoral, and that if a young girl had seen my penis it might have caused her to become a prostitute.  Yes, he really said that! :34_rolling_eyes:

While I wasn't bad looking in those younger days,  I really don't think my todger was ever that special that it would be inspiration for a career in the sex industry.  I didn't let the compliment go to my head.  :8_laughing:

• 2 weeks later...

We walk about the house naked too, nothing wrong with a bit of skin showing. Even been naked in the back yard (fully enclosed, totally private) watering the garden which turned into a water fight. Coffee in bed is usually served by a naked body, seems to start the day well, lol.

When we go to the beach, getting the wetsuits on and off is done beside the car. Took a while for the girls to accept this, but they gradually came around, they used to do it as quickly as possible, but found that sitting in damp clothes was more uncomfortable than a couple of minutes extra to dry off properly. They will hold a towel up so other people can't see, but they don't rush to get dressed like they used to. On several memorable occasions, they even had a quick pee if there were no people around.

We keep it private though, no public nakedness, just around the house, only what we're comfortable with.