The Queen's Stool

Hi everyone,

As most of you already know, i am into golden showers and i treat my girlfriend like a Queen. Recently, she told me that if i was his Queen, that she would need a throne so that she can pee on me whenever she pleases. I tried looking if there was any available to buy and if there is, the price is retarded and does take a lot of space. Also, she would like it to be stored away because we do get family and guests over. So i told her that we would have to go with something smaller. So i loked into buying a love chair of some sort but after reading the reviews, people that bought it were very disapointed. So i decided to use some skills and youtube knowledge and build a stool for me to lay down under it. I show the final product to her and she said: you are not going to make me sit my beautiful ass on a wooden stool!!   I was confused for a moment and told her that it took me time to build this. She said the build is good except she wants soft velvet, satin or silk cussion so that she can be comfortable. So, now i have to figure out how to make customized cushions.

Anyways, for now, this is what it looks like:   (Keep in mind, there is a 6 inch head rest to give an angle that goes under).

image.jpeg

Thoughts or Ideas are welcome

Edited by Ponme
  • Like 1

Nice build.  You could attach a normal toilet seat to it - although that wouldn't solve the velvet padding issue.   Another option would be to get some foam strips, then get suitable fabric to wrap over it and staple to the underside.  You could use vinyl or leather to keep it wipe clean.

25 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Hi everyone,

As most of you already know, i am into golden showers and i treat my girlfriend like a Queen. Recently, she told me that if i was his Queen, that she would need a throne so that she can pee on me whenever she pleases. I tried looking if there was any available to buy and if there is, the price is retarded and does take a lot of space. Also, she would like it to be stored away because we do get family and guests over. So i told her that we would have to go with something smaller. So i loked into buying a love chair of some sort but after reading the reviews, people that bought it were very disapointed. So i decided to use some skills and youtube knowledge and build a stool for me to lay down under it. I show the final product to her and she said: you are not going to make me sit my beautiful ass on a wooden stool!!   I was confused for a moment and told her that it took me time to build this. She said the build is good except she wants soft velvet, satin or silk cussion so that she can be comfortable. So, now i have to figure out how to make customized cushions.

Anyways, for now, this is what it looks like:   (Keep in mind, there is a 6 inch head rest to give an angle that goes under).

image.jpeg

Thoughts or Ideas are welcome

Omg  lolol!   I wrote a post about 2 weeks ago, my hubby is looking for a type of chair like that. Perhaps you can share the mesurements or how you build it?  Also, does it work well?  And yeah!  There's enough that she must sit on your wood, don't make her sit on a wooden stool lmao!!!  ;-)   I am sure you will be able to find some sort of fabric in a store.

Edited by Sephora
6 hours ago, Sephora said:

Omg  lolol!   I wrote a post about 2 weeks ago, my hubby is looking for a type of chair like that. Perhaps you can share the mesurements or how you build it?  Also, does it work well?  And yeah!  There's enough that she must sit on your wood, don't make her sit on a wooden stool lmao!!!  ;-)   I am sure you will be able to find some sort of fabric in a store.

For the measurements, absolutely!

Keep in mind, I do have a 6 inch foam block which I lay my head on.

1-  22"   1  1/2 x  1  1/2  thick

6- 14"    1  1/2 x  1  1/2  thick

1-  22" x 4  1/2  by  5/8  thick

2-  12  3/4 x  4  1/2  by  5/8  thick

You will need:

-drill meche for #8  square head screws

-drill bit #8

-4 x 3" screws #8

-20 x 1 1/4 screws #8

an (L) for shelves with 4 holes in it.

You can make out the picture how it was assembled, it is really not hard to assemble.. took me 30 min

Oh and buy paint can for wood.. if you feel dominatrix, go black  lolol

• 3 weeks later...

These are available on the net.  Google "rim seat" or "rim chair".  Gays are into them....Something about "tops & pigs".  Anyway they seem to be a bit pricey.

These are easily made.  I had one that GF and I used whenever we were into tent trailer camping.  Nothing like having a coffee and a good crap out in the wide open spaces!

Here are a couple of examples I have put together.

6-21-03 01.jpg

bt2.jpg

bt3.jpg

IMG_7274twk.jpg

Under2.jpg

Edited by ndr1968pz

Here's the second one.  You can see how easy it is to store and "hide" it with a common kitchen sized trash bag.  The seat is obtainable from the plumbing dept. of any big box or Wally's Way.  The "frame" is simply a common camp stool stripped of the fabric.

IMG_1109.JPG

IMG_1111.JPG

IMG_1113.JPG

IMG_1114.JPG