Tricked into feeling

I just got out of the hospital, I haven't had any purposed wetting for awhile, and to be honest with you, I'm particually horny, and when I'm horny, I sometimes don't think things through all the way, this is one of those examples...

It's Valentines Day 2017, 

I had one a nice black skirt, that moves with me as I walk, it's very comfortable, and very flattering, and sexy. A real treat to pee in. To Celebrate Cupid, I wore a red thong, with a red bra, a red lingerie comisole with black lines going downwards. (It's a sexy top lol). I had my hair in a braid, kept it simple. 

Jaylah needed some at work with the stuff in regards of the Valentines day dance, and stuff. 

I was naughty, I needed to pee, so I held it. On Break, we went outside, it was the two of us mostly, and I had my legs apart abit, but not obvious, and we talked. She was focused on what I was saying, and trying to keep eye contact, she didn't notice the pool of pee forming around my feet. Luckily my skirt was long enough to hide the pee streaks that my nylons adopted. We went back inside, i had more coffee, helped with more things, the best I could, until lunch. More people were outside this time, and again, I got Jaylah alone to talk about a few things I've been feeling, and again, I decided to pee, i almost got careless, but luckily I didn't, just. 

It was after her work, I was very horny by this point, and teasing a few guys from her work only made me more devious minded. I was bold, I was sneaky. I put my hand on Jaylah's stomach to try to feel for baby, I failed =( She laughed, I told her to put her hand on my stomach, and maybe show me if I was looking wrong (haha), so she did, and I guided her hand to my crotch, pressed it down and peed, she swore at me, WTF!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! she yelled, it was entirely worth it. It made the 45minute drive back to the house very interesting... I said sorry, she said it's fine, if I did that again, she'd pull my skirt down in front of the guy that's been eye balling me every time I come to help.  0.0

• Like 2