The back walk massage

Well, maybe about 6 years ago, in my very early 20s I met this gentleman, who was obsessed with someone walking on their back, so he laid naked on the floor, and had me walk on his back. He was a bigger man, monsterous in size, but very sweet, particular, weird, lol. Well, I really had to pee, and asked if I could be excused to relieve myself, and he told me that he think's it's be hot to have him pee on him as I walk on his back. I was abit...weirded out so I told him i'll strip down, but he declined me and told me to pee on him through my leggings. I recall wearing a string thong that evening, I can't remember the colour, not that it's important, and a nice dress T-Shirt. It was weird being requested to pee myself, especially on his back, I had a few hesitations, being a grown up, but I typically don't decline requests, so I did what he had asked, I peed on his back and rubbed it in with my heels, which I found very odd, but I did as I was asked of. 

After I finished, i got off his back and he stood up, his back was wet, he asked me to take off all my clothes, and turn around and show him, thus I did, he was well pleased with the results, He was very turned on, so I did my job, and went on my knees and gave him relief, though he was very...turned on by peeing, he asked if he could pee in my mouth, which really grossed me out, but I didn't show it, and acted as if I enjoyed it, and made it a very very sensational experience for him. 

So we took a shower together, where he peed on me, like a dog marking his territory, he was a very interesting man, but he asked, and never made me do anything I wasn't down with. Similar instants happened a few more times with him before he moved, He paid me well for my efforts however

• Like 4