I'm Ivy

Ivy1989

2 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

I'm ivy. I live in Saskatchewan but staying in Ontario. I prefer to hold but I wet as well, I also take photos and videos at times of "accidents" 

I'd love to see them. Guess you could call me an accident inspector. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2017 at 8:18 PM, Ivy1989 said:

I'm ivy. I live in Saskatchewan but staying in Ontario. I prefer to hold but I wet as well, I also take photos and videos at times of "accidents" 

I've been through Saskatchewan when I was a kid, I'm born and raised in the Yukon, but moved to Ontario where my husband got a house from his grandparents, and he got a job as a machinist after he left the Military, so I got my provincial veterinary licensing changed over and got a job. Been here for the last 4 months maybe? 

I love to hold until I burst, all in my clothes, especially tight leggings or jeans <3

• Like 2

Welcome Ivy.  I hope you're enjoying your time here.  

I've been reading your adventures with Cherry and I certainly look forward to read more.  You're a pair of hot, naughty ladies and it sounds like you're having a great time.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-12-02 at 0:57 AM, Sexismygod said:

Good to see you again Ivy ... hope you’ve been having lots of wet adventures while you’ve been away.  And I hope even more that you’ll share some of your stories. ?

Posted a few but my August one