We got caught

WE GOT CAUGHT

March 13th, 2017
( I wanted high risk and surprisingly my hubby did too, on his birthday ^^ ,though we celebrated Saturday as I posted, and we got more then we bargained for )
Today I was expecting to have a hot date with my hubby. I even dressed for them e occasion. I had a teal button shirt, long sleeve, a teal maxi skirt, even teal gstring and push up teal bra, lace. Natural colour pantyhose, black loafer dress shoes, I even wore my hair down with a clip. (I had a few buttons undone too ^^) 
I met up with a few unexpected colleagues at the mall, so we window shopped and just talked about what girls shopping would talk about. I was sipping away at a smoothie as we walked. I looked around and didn't see my hubby anywhere.  
I got a glimpse of a man in a black suit with a Bluetooth and aviators. I think ^^ 
Mr warden? Uh oh?
I thought maybe my imagination so I kept walking behind my friends. I had to pee, I'll admit by this time, but I don't like using public bathrooms, but my friends saw no issue so we stopped.
I was alone and no one else was in the hall, so I went to the entrance where the hall joins into the mall. My mouth was muffled! A guy with a black glove! Warden! I gave a small fight but he dragged me into the family bathroom to find it locked. So he took me into the men's bathroom, that was empty ^^
He tossed me (gently) to the ground and closed the door behind him and placed a maintenance sign up. 
"Warden..." I gulped scooting back into the wall.
"Such a beautiful creature, tell me, have you peed for anyone besides me?" He pressed coming closer to me. 
"N-no!" I explained.
Suddenly I heard the door rattle and voices murmuring the bathroom was closed. My mouth was quickly covered.
"Stand up" he whispered harshly.
I stood up, only to feel his hand press into my private region.
"Please.." I pleaded "I'm with friends.."
Pleading didn't help :s (and I don't think he actually realized I was with friends ^^ )
"Pee for me and service me and I'll let you go" he stated.
It wasn't hard to notice how excited he was becoming. I really did want to go before any one would notice ^^
I spread my legs so my skirt wouldn't cling, only to find his hand pressing against me as I peed.
"Oh no..." I groaned as pee began to make itself evident on my skirt.
He pushed me on my knees and I did as he required. After he finished I stood up. 
"Good girl" he said as he carefully opened the door. Only to find one if my friends outside waiting...and I was behind him in my pee wet skirt with the pee line visable between my legs.
"Aha!" My college shouted, looking very confused as she looked me and him up and down. 
"Oh f...." we both started to say.
I was utterly terrified by this point lol.
The rest of my friends called down the hall but our friend that caught us promised not to sayy a word but we owe her ^^'''
My hubby gave me his jacket and I twisted my skirt to my side abit to better cover what happened. My heart was racing really fast and furiously!!

• Like 1