The Clitoris

F.W

Im hoping the girls will input on this.What does the clitoris do?It seems to us guys anyway,to have no real function.You dont pee with it,have sex per se with it,yet it seems to have legendary powers of arousal..In order to have sex with a man,do women need to be clitorally stimulated,or can they enjoy it without?In other words is it really more useful for masturbation?I like to probe the female biology-if youll pardon the pun.In the picture,it doesnt really look much use for much,yet i bet that girl could screw a donkey right now if one was nearby.:10_wink:

250px-Clit.jpg

• Like 2

You know the clit has 5x more nerve endings than an uncircumcised penis (sadly I'm circumcised, and those of us who are lost nerve endings).  Women can feel so much  more pleasure than we can.  I'm jealous.  Also, what do you mean no purpose in sex?  Besides making the woman feel good, I can feel when I'm hitting it with my penis or not, and I know it also helps to rub me right.  Respect the clit!

• Like 1

From an evolutionary point of view, a woman who enjoys having sex is probably more likely to produce offspring than one who does not.   A sensitive clitoris that can produce excellent orgasms will encourage a woman to seek out those sensations,  so in each generation of primitive humans,  those who enjoyed sex the most may have produced babies a little more often.  This makes the clitoris a survival characteristic,  and would tend to make it evolve to produce better, more enjoyable sensations over time.

So the "purpose" (*) , in my opinion, is to encourage successful replication of the woman's gene pattern.   There are 7 billion humans on the planet, so I guess it is working.

(*)  Of course, evolution itself does not have a "purpose", it just happens.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

What we can see of and call the clit is a small portion of the wishbone-shaped organ that surrounds the vagina. Both internal and external stimulation affect the organ. 3d_clitoris.jpg?itok=OogrGqbJ

Every woman is different when it comes to sexual needs, so I can only speak from personal experience. Most like it, some need it, some can't stand it due to being too sensitive.

Personally I prefer clit stimulation when masturbating, often not needing finger/object insertion.  It's very useful in that I can get myself off without undressing!
During sex, clit stimulation helps get me off, but usually isn't necessary. If it's a "let's see how many quarts can she squirt" session, then clit play is likely involved.:10_wink:

As far as its purpose goes: When a woman has an orgasm, the cervix dips down with the muscle contractions, possibly into semen, and therefore giving conception a greater probability. A male who pays attention to the clit and brings the female to orgasm has a better chance of creating offspring.

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...

I think it would be great if girls also showed an unmistakable sign of arousal,like if the Clitoris actually stood up prominently like a penis,maybe just an inch,like a mini-penis as it were,with a flaccid and a erect cycle,but it was purely there as a signal the girl is ready to be entered no doubt,and it was highly sensitive,you could stroke it and she would just get so moist internally.It would certainly make camera models less able to pretend they were aroused,its hard to fake an erection.

Hmm something like that i suppose...at least if you were dancing close to a girl and she was up for it you would know,like they probably do when we rub our hard-ons into their groin kind of thing....Or is that just me?:11_blush:

11 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Hmm something like that i suppose...at least if you were dancing close to a girl and she was up for it you would know,like they probably do when we rub our hard-ons into their groin kind of thing....Or is that just me?:11_blush:

Yes that would be awesome, in my opinion. I would love to see a woman having some noticeable lady wood poking through a bit. Obviously I don't mean like she's a trans and actually has a penis, but just if clitorises could become erect enough to be seen through pants and even tight skirts. No man objects to bigger breasts and erect nipples, so why not crave bigger clitorises as well? Just more woman to pleasure, as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

Both of my ladies have what they call 'innies', which means I have to go looking for it.

Maigh describes herself as being on a hair trigger when it comes to hers, the slightest touch will set her off, and it gets so intense, she will push you away when she's had enough. You can easily tell when she loving the attention, her eyes get a far away look and a dreamy expression comes over the rest of her face. 

Mary is a little different, she needs a little more work, lol. She is not afraid of using her fingers to help herself along, wether I'm in there or when she is with Maigh, doing the girly growl. If she watches Maigh and I (this is something she likes lately) she will happily prop herself up and go to town, we don't know she is there except when we hear her sigh, then she is up and away to the shower. 

Reaction to large protruding ones?

No, just ........ no. Lol

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I was just watching some Japanese girl having a piss(on video only:11_blush:),and she seemed to be aware of the camera,after a few seconds i could actually see her clitoris enlarge,as she must have become aroused at being filmed.Like she was achieving female erection or something?Lovely.She did seem to wipe for slightly longer than usual,naughty girl,whoever she is.

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2017 at 3:00 AM, fannywatcher said:

I was just watching some Japanese girl having a piss(on video only:11_blush:),and she seemed to be aware of the camera,after a few seconds i could actually see her clitoris enlarge,as she must have become aroused at being filmed.Like she was achieving female erection or something?Lovely.She did seem to wipe for slightly longer than usual,naughty girl,whoever she is.

Which video were you watching?

• 4 months later...
17 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

i tend to not be able to orgasm unless i have direct clit stimulation with my vibe. Clits i think are adorable 🙂 they hide most of the time. but only come out when they want to have fun. 

Oh, but what fun they have when they come out!

• Cheeky 1