Menstruation

F.W

Im sure there was a topic for this at one time.I know its not peeing per se,but its a natural function of the female,like urinating,and we should cover this topic.Puddyls kindly often shared her monthly function with us.Is it now "taboo" or something?

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I don't think it's taboo, it's just that menstruation probably isn't on many peoples list of fetishes. I can appreciate that it can be arousing because it does involve the vagina but ultimately you're mostly dealing with blood here, which arouses even less people than pee does. Assuming it's a fetish of yours? Personally I'm indifferent, it doesn't arouse nor repulse me. I wouldn't eat a woman who is bleeding but certainly would be okay with intercourse or seeing her tending to the messiness of her period and not make her feel as though it's a gross secret she has to hide. 

As for the forum, maybe it is or will be forbidden at some point. Poop material has already been taken off the table so who knows what's next.

Edited by Brutus

One thing I do like is how sometimes in hidden cam videos, you will see women changing tampons. I especially like when they insert it and leave without washing their hands, walking around with pussy residue on their fingers.

i thought it was already a no no here, now. i hate to stir the pot, because it was suggested that the topic jeoprodized the site. however, that was during some turbulent times here too. so idk. i'm still adhereing to that. but, it's just a natural function of my body, so i'm kinda indifferent as well. i mean sometimes i take pix during that time of my cycle, but not neccesarily for that reason. and i accidentally found out that some guys find it stimulating by posting a pic like that once, so it kinda became fun to share. but, i'm totally ok not sharing too.