Role play on the cruise ship

CRUISE 3 of 3

Cruise 3 of 3
Before we left for the cruise, I bought myself something really really sexy, nice, I want my hubby's eyes (and hands) all on me ^^'
I wanted to make this special, and sexy for him, naughty for him, and I had picked this out for the purpose of pleasing him  ^^
I had a blue v shaped lace string thong body suit,  (backless too) it covered my private areas and it has like a string Zig zagging up the front black thigh highs, and a sexy blue satin silk dress, that ties around my neck, where I could hide the lace around my neck from my lingerie piece. I spent an hour putting my hair up, making myself really really sexy. After I finished I finally let my hubby look, he become very sprung and had trouble hiding it ^^ 
He wanted to delay taking me out but I "cock blocked" him and latched onto his arm and off we went. I walked abit ahead, and my dress made it clear that I'm either wearing nothing or something sexy. I could feel his eyes stare at me ^^
We went to a nice dinner, and I consumed quiet a few shirly temples and freckled ice tea. We went out dancing after wards, I teased my hubby so much he had to sit and even then, I continued ^^, 
I had a shrug on which I took off while giving him  minor lap dance. It was very hard for him to move. If it wasn't for people around I'd relieve him but to bad for him. I continued to dance In front of him seductively. I got to close and he pulled me to him landing my chest in his face. He's being mean :( 
I laughed at him and broke free. I drank down another ice tea. I made sure to bend over before him, to get my key card for the room. He tried to stand but he was to big to go unnoticed so I waved my butt as I overly exaggeratedly walk. I went to the room, I was kinda needing to pee, then I heard a knock. I opened the door and a hand came out and shoved me into the room. (I love when he's so needy) 
He pushed me into the bed and I struggled but he tied me with belts to the bed.he had my arms spread and legs and put a gag in my mouth. 
I felt his hands rubbing my legs and thighs through my dress. 
"I love the feeling of you in pantyhose in a nice dress" he said
"Mmf!!" I protested. He lifted my dress revealing my sexy new lingerie peice. My eyes widened when he went down me me. I was very close to climaxing then he stopped, covered me up and to lay there's and left! He left! I struggled to get free but it wasn't happening. I really had to pee. I whimpered. It was 10 minutes when he came back, he had a styrofoam cup filed with something and he placed it in the fridge. I thrashed about and whined. He sat beside me.
"Who's teased now" he said coldly.
I was like !!! ^^
He started to rub me through my dress. It felt so good but I refused to show him it did :)
I struggled and moaned and he made me orgasm, I screamed into the gag and pee gushed as he continued to rub me. My dress got saturated as he kept pressing his fingers on me through my dress. I orgasmed again. 
"Now, will you be good and keep quiet if I remove the gag?" He asked, pulling out his member. 
I shook my head and fought against my restraints. He crawled on top and removed any covering I had and started to have his way. It felt so good but I acted like it didn't and it was hard :( 
He covered my mouth with his hand and could feel him climax, it made me so close it wasn't fair. After he finished he covered me back up in my wet dress and used the bathroom. Then he turned On the tv again and left yet again!!omg get back here!!! Lol 
I reevaluated my restraints, nope :( I'm his prisoner (:))
30 minutes!! Another styrofoam cup of something in the fridge. 
He sat on the bed and stroked my hair.
"Good girl" he said.
"If I remove your gag will you continue to be good?" He asked
I nodded.
He undid my gag and told me he wants me to drink two big things of iced tea. I tried to shake my head, I really had to pee again. 
"Hmm?"
"Okay.." I gulped. 
He loosened my restraints and I sat up, I didn't like laying in wet bedding very much :(
My dress mostly dried. (But keeping it dry is another adventure)
"I want you to dance for me" he added 
"What???" I squeaked.
"But I really...." I started to say until he stopped me. 
"Dance for me in a sexy way, or ill tie you up again and will leave for longer" he threatened.
I was struggling to drink the first ice tea. I really needed to pee so badly! 
"I...I can't drink the 2nd one..." I whispered looking down and away.
"After your Dance then" he compromised with me.
I swayed back and forth slowly, and fondled with my shrugs buttons with shaky hands. I really was in desperate need right now to pee. I was holding myself more then anything but I forced myself to move slow and sexy. I stripped off my shrug and threw it at his head, and tried making it to the door, only for him to grab me by hehind where he turned me around to look at me face to face. He "shoved" me to my knees as he removed the straps to my dress, revealing the top part of my naughty lingerie piece. Pee slowly escaped abit then he moved me onto the floor where he took off his pants. The only thing I could see was something large, hard, and my name on it. Uh oh ^^
"You will pleasure me and you'll do it sexy or else" (he tried lol)
He laid on the floor, naked. I crawled between his legs and began to play with him, kissing it and tickling his members attachment. I was gasping and moaning, slowly peeing at the same time. I was rubbing between his inner thighs, I looked at him with a naughty smile and continued to tease him. I stuck out my tongue showing off my duo tongue rings, and how I'm going to put them to good use. I began to pee uncontrollably now, I felt his hand on my head, so I continued to pleasure him as I peed. I moved my butt in the air and jacked him off as I had him in my mouth. My dress was completely soaked and still getting wet. I was so close to orgasming it was horrible, but nice to feel less pressure. I felt him spasm and swallowed his entire load. He moaned loudly, it was very intense for him. After he finished I sat up and he got me out of my dress, then he tied me to the bed post. 
"Hey!!!!" I started to say.
"Shh" he said pressing a finger to my lips.
He got dressed and went out the door again. 
I was horny, wet lol, needy, and he leaves me hanging! Who's the tease now? ^^
I was still dripping a bit, at least he hung my dress in the tub. I sat there patiently for 45 minutes this time. I'll never tease him again :( I've learned. I heard the door open, gulp! He wasn't done with me, I'm a bad girl.
"My my, a sexy lady" he said, squeezing my butt then spanking it. 
"Your such a sexy tease" he said as he felt me up.
I whimpered biting my lip. 
"But I'm not done with you"
I was getting aroused, trying to stay in play though was getting impossible. I think it was harder for me then for him. He untied me then pushed me onto the bed where he covered my mouth and had one hand on my breast and gained entry and gave hard thrusts. Slowly. I screamed in his hand but it was muffled. I clutched unto the bed as he gave it hard. Surprisingly it was very orgasmic for me, as it was for him. He climaxed and got up and got me off my stomach. I put my hands on my hips, managed to spread my legs and peed the last bit. 
It was nice to shower, and after that I changed and slept for a good while. My hubby was very satisfied and so was I :)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...