On the airplane

AIRPLANE

Cruise 1 of 3
(Airplane)
We were gearing up to celebrate our 10 year anniversary by going on a cruise. My hubby made al the necessary arrangements and planned every detail. Well, almost every detail ;) 
We got at the airport a few hours early, mainly due to security, which was a hassle, I was getting padded down, wishing that it was my hubby padding, but I'll settle for him to do a strip search! We passed through security and walked aimlessly in the massive airport, after finding our hanger. With the delay we had 3 hours! 3 hours to wait for our departure. It was fun watching kids play in the air port playground with their parents on their phones. My hubby grabbed me a coffee and we just sat there looking through the giant bay windows, watching planes load, unload, take off and land. My hubby was a good hubby and found a Cinnabon ^^' just for me anyways. He got his steak and Caesar salad to go and we sat and ate. I had my coffee and water and was sitting next to him, very closely.
I turned to him and asked "what would you like to do during our flight? We got the lab top with a few movies we got for Christmas :). He put his hand on my inner thigh, which made me wet :( lol. Told him we should join the 23000 mile high club, I laughed and corrected him "mile high". 
"I'm serious" he insisted. 
My face turned bright red, I was embarrassed, he was so forward and risky. It was making me excited, my heart started to beat a bit faster. 
"Your nuts!" I whispered, pretending I wasn't interested.
"Besides everyone will see us trying to squish into the bathroom" I reminded.
"Okay" he said, still having that look in his eye.
We continued to wait to boarding.
"We should use the bathroom before it gets busy" he suggested.
"I'm fine, I'll stay here" I assured him. 
In a few short minutes he came out and we waited patiently to board the plane.
An hour passed and we finally boarded. We had our carry ons with us. We had 1st class seating,  which I never been, it's something you hear about but never thought you'd sit there yourselves ^^' 
Lots of leg room, seats reclined a bit, it was amazingly comfortable, for a 7 hour flight that connected to another airport half way. Luckily this plane was headed in the same direction so we got to stay in place. The first hour I was able to hold off, we sat watching the 1st despicable me movie we got from Ivy, it was funny, I laughed which started to make me realize that I had to pee. I looked around to see if there was anyone around, most of the seats were filled. No children, lol. I ignored my urges and finished the movie.  It was when we had 30 minutes left of the first half, I was really really feeling it, I needed to pee really bad And my legs were shifting. My hubby looked over and told me the bathroom is free. I shook my head and bit my lower lip. I was looking at him mischievously and told him I want to be naughty for him. 
"Baby.." he started to say. We had turbulence which ended it all for me. I squeezed my hubby's hand and told him I'm peeing. My poor nipples were hard as diamonds, lol so it felt, I was in a black skirt, that looks silky, with sheer nude pantyhose, a purple thong with matching push up bra. I began to pee like there's no tomorrow. I bit my lip as the pressure kept coming and going in waves. It was arousing me and I could tell my hubby was getting a bit nervous. We landed and most of first class seaters left, we had to get off but could leave our stuff to keep our spots, so I wrapped my jacket around and my hubby unscrewed a water bottle cap and placed it on the seat, making it look like the mess is not from me ^^'
It was 30min. We boarded as soon as we could, I was really needing some, and I could tell my hubby had needs of his own. Luckily I changed inbetween, the skirt was similar but was to my knees. I changed my pantyhose as well, and we resumed our places. We turned on the other movie and waited until we took off. To our amazement only 4 of us are in 1st class, not like 20. Bad nAughty thoughts came across my head, mile high was one of them. It was about an hour into the flight, I was stroking my hubby teasingly with my hand on his private region, he was enjoying it, a bit to much ^^
I told him if he was actually serious about the mile high club let's go but be fast. 
He got very excited and we managed to elude the stewardess and snuck in together. It was cramped, almost not worth it but we managed just. After he took pleasure I quickly got out and took a deep breath, to cramped. He felt bad I didn't find it pleasurable but that's okay, I'm sure he can find a way later. I did however have to pee again so I stood up this time to "stretch". I nudged my hubby and he looked to see a neat pee streak rolling down between my legs. It was enough to show him but not enough to make a big mess. Plus I didn't like having his stuff in me for very long which only made it weird. 
We were at the last 30min of our very long flight, the guys ahead was napping the stewardess just passed through so I threw my jacket over my hubby's lap and went on my knees and gave him pleasure. 
It was nice to get to our hotel. Nothing fun ever happens on flights ;)

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, Jaylah said:

I nudged my hubby and he looked to see a neat pee streak rolling down between my legs. It was enough to show him but not enough to make a big mess. Plus I didn't like having his stuff in me for very long which only made it weird.

That's a big turn-on for me -- seeing the pee streaks and cum trails left behind after a  hot romp.