Woman admits to peeing on toilet seats

This is all very well but weeing all over the seat - and in some cases the cubicle - isn't very nice for whoever has to use that toilet next.  If she wants to make a mess of her own bathroom at home and other family members are prepared to tolerate it, that's fine.  Intentionally leaving public toilets in a worse state than they need to be, is a different matter.  She'd be better off weeing her pants because at least that way she'd be carrying the cold wetness around with her and no one else would have to suffer too much on account of it.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

This is all very well but weeing all over the seat - and in some cases the cubicle - isn't very nice for whoever has to use that toilet next.  If she wants to make a mess of her own bathroom at home and other family members are prepared to tolerate it, that's fine.  Intentionally leaving public toilets in a worse state than they need to be, is a different matter.  She'd be better off weeing her pants because at least that way she'd be carrying the cold wetness around with her and no one else would have to suffer too much on account of it.  

I know it's not nice. I fully understand the moral gray area here and I do not advocate bringing harm or inconvenience to others. But I can't help what I like. It would be easier for me if I had the wetting desperation fetish but it just doesn't do anything for me. Hell it would be easier if I didn't have any niche fetishes at all. I realize most don't share my sweet spot of the pee fetish, as other members here have stated or implied on more than one occasion but I just thought that maybe some here would find the article hot.

• Like 3

I'm on Brutus' side on this. We keep regularly having the same answers about our fetish telling us how amoral it is to others anywhere we talk about it. No offense intended here, but : we perfectly know it, you know... And it does nothing to prevent us to being extremely excited by it anyway. Cognitive knowledge and emotions/feeling are two very different things here. A girl messing her own home or property does strictly nothing to me in terms of arousal. The same for peeing her pants. Degrading somebody's property with piss ? Instant hard-on. For example, I even had videos of girls peeing in what I thought was a hotel room, and when I realised it was at home, these videos immediaely lost any interest for me and I even deleted them.

What I really appreciate in this forum is the overall tolerance members show to each others about what they would find amoral or not. Let's keep it that way please (again, no offense intended), it's annoying enough to always get the same comments over and over again everywhere we admit to being aroused by what would be pee vandalism.

Edited by expererg
4 hours ago, expererg said:

I even had videos of girls peeing in what I thought was a hotel room, and when I realised it was at home, these videos immediaely lost any interest for me and I even deleted them.

I can relate to that feeling. I've come across videos that initially seem to be on the level of bad behavior that I like and the woman does something so much more tame. True that my expectations were misplaced to begin with but the disappointment is still the same and I also do away with such videos.