PEE TEASE

Yesterday, December 15th I teased my hubby twice ;) 
I wore one of my black skirts that isn't completely loose but tight enough for my hubby to sneak a peak if he wanted too :) 
I felt sneaky and naughty! It's been so busy, we now have to be sneaky with family coming over and time tightening, it makes it more exciting! Even If I need to cover my mouth ;) 
I was risky, I sat beside my hubbies cousin and I spread  my legs enough to get him to see my blue thong. I made sure he saw it get wet just enough,I peed just enough to get it wet but not to make it obvious. It was hard, and a turn on to tease my hubby. I had a few things left to which required me on a ladder. I could of got my hubby to do it but that would ruin my fun ^^' 
I got up and told him to hold the ladder for me, I needed "help". I went up and he was looking up my skirt! So I tormented him and slowly peed, slow enough to let it run down my legs and slow enough to make less obvious. I almost got caught, my hubbies cousin walked in to get something and she told him he was a "perv" for looking up ^^'
It was one of the rare days I didn't wear pantyhose too!
After she left I had the hardest time holding, so I let it out more steady, it was hard to keep my legs still. 
My hubby was excited but we had to wait until later, but I think I definitely gave him something to think about ;) my sneakiness is getting bold and better! Unfortunately He wasn't only one to suffer :( I was so turned on by this point, I counted down the minutes until it was time to get ready for bed! He showed me how "hard" he thought about it ;)