Piss n strip

PISS N STRIP (nov 2016)
I decided to try to be sexy, very very sexy and thought I'd try a strip tease. I was bad and talked to his sex crazed cousin Ivy. She says doing the same thing gets old, spice it up, combine a fetish with either another one or spice up what your doing. She actually gave me good advice instead of telling me that all a guy wants is to put my tongue rings to use or just take it up somewhere...she's weird anyhow. But anything sex related , chances are tried it lol. Well I decided to practice a few sexy moves but I never did a test run o.o. To see how it would work. I'm not as big into omoroshi as it seems, yes amazing results sexually has been a side effect, but I do it for my husband more then anything. I rarely  go solo , if he's not there I'm dry...mostly :) I'm not against it, but it's no fun without him getting excited! I picked a short song by that nelly furtello, man eater. It has a strip pee beat lol if that even makes sense ^^'
It took me a few days after work to piece together the perfect wardrobe for said tease. A grey pencil skirt nice enough but can be made obvious if wet, I wore a long sleeved fuchsia shirt that ties and just covers my bust. I went with nude pantyhose, sure white streaked better down the legs but I also wanted to not clash either. I wore a teal v-string with a bra to match, not really stripper attire, but this wasn't going to be any ordinary strip tease anyways, and teal also happens to be his favorite color, especially when wet ;) I was planning on full contact and big pleasure, I wanted him raging, ready, mine >:} 
It took me a long time to plan and practice, small price to pay concidering how wonderful of a man he is. Plus like his cousin said to me once, better me doing this then another lady for him or if he were to get tempted to go online to see what he liked cause I wouldn't. I am not gonna be the cause of that risk! At least for today!! I have been trying to hold it In longer then ever before, I really want this one to be wet and hot. Honestly, I'm just gonna be a whore, the "other" woman ^^' 
I didn't want to ruin anything so I quickly threw a shirt over what I was wearing already, the skirt was fine, I wear it to work anyways, and I made him a nice dinner. We don't consume alcohol but we both enjoy tea so we had some tea...I had a diuretic...little did he know I have..but never tried before! I took it just before dinner and had abit of tea. I was asking him how he wanted to do things for his birthday, if he wanted it to be all about him, if he wanted sex I even offered the other way, I knew he'd say no but honestly if he wanted that I'd let him even if it was just once. He told me to come here so I did and pulled me on his lap. I honestly liked where this was leading but I really wanted to tease him. He told me he wanted to hickie me lol, he left one on my neck for the world to see!! My neck just healed from the series of ones a month ago!! 
I started to have that sensation to pee but it felt semi different, maybe it was the medicine. I reached over to finish my tea and his since he didn't have any. I got up and turned around and sat on his lap but facing him. I asked him if he wanted a private stripper, that his cousin has connections lol and he said no, so I whispered seductively if that meant I couldn't strip for him. I could feel him getting very excited. I'm not exactly hot stuff but it turns me on a lot when his focus is on me, it makes me feel sexy and good <3. Oh god at this time I felt the urge to pee over whelm me at this point. I bit my lip. I got up and slowly walked away. If I went any faster I'd lose control.  I told him if he doesn't want a private show his loss. (What I wanted to tell him is that if he doesn't want a private show then I'll be very upset I need to pee really really bad!!) he told me to break his strip joint virginity, I tried hard not to laugh the way he said it, I felt the tiniest bit of pee leak out, which only made holding it worse. I didn't give away the fact I was desperate, I took off my cover shirt lol to reveal my plain stripper attire. I put on the song I worked hard to find. I began to sway back and forth, letting only the littlest amount of pee escape. No sooner had I proceeded to un tie my shirt exposing my push up bra unto him a huge amount escaped my clutches, causing a tiny stream to run down the side of my leg. I wanted to stop and just pee but I fought off that urge. I took off my shirt and wrapped it around him and pulled him to my chest, at this point i sprung more of a leak but to better hide it i went on my knees to tease him. Pee was slowly collecting, not much escaped but I could feel I was really really wet, and I was getting really really horny. The pressure and build up pressing, feeling naughty, sexy and very impressed with myself that I was making my husband very excited. I helped "free" his man hood and utilized tongue rings and their purpose. I love the feeling of him being aroused, wether  he's giving it to me good or if it's just him, it really turns me on so much. He was bad and held my head for a second. I began to pee like crazy, it didn't show much, but he was nice lol and let me resume my sexy dance for him. I got up but my skirt clung to my pelvic region and it was obvious. I made a sexy pouty look and sexily leaned over the counter looking back and closed my eyes. I lost control and peed. I pressed my hand into my skirt to make it very wet, but it turned into almost making myself orgasm, I was getting to turned on. I shot back up straight and lifted up my skirt, I was finishing peeing some. I took off my pantyhose and peed the rest so he can see. I was kicking myself for several reasons at this point, a) I should of practiced doing it while having to pee, I blotched it lol (b) I was so turned on I shouldn't of offered to make this all about him :(
I stood there in my thong and bra. I looked at him and went to proceed in finishing him, to my surprise he picked me up and threw me over the counter and had his way with me. Oh my god i didn't know he could do that, he was so forceful it turned me so much I nearly passed out as I orgasmed!! It was literally the best sex ever, I love the feel of him pulsating in me when he finishes, it's a tease :$ 
Maybe it was my birthday today ^^' 
My he problem with my hubby is he has an over active sex drive even though I felt really really good and was exhausted and wanted to get into clean clothes I felt kinda sexy and after having an intense orgasm It made me need to pee again. I was feeling very naughty so I sank to my knees and showed him just how much I appreciated him. While I was "showing" him I peed all over the floor, my knees and his feet became soaked, he finished but I continued. He tried to warn me to stop. I stopped he was still hard i told him to "shh" I know he can go three times in less then an hour, I know painfully well lol, I figured he was worried about my jaw locking like it did once before but I went back at it. I went abit softer. I like the idea that I can give him pleasure, that I can turn him on, it's a motivator to keep going. I was rubbing myself as I finished peeing in my thong. However I got more then I bargained for from my husband, I see why he was trying to warn me!! Omfg!! I should of listened! He peed in my mouth as he came, I swallows a lot but choked, it was a huge turn off, I pulled my mouth away fast but he didn't hold it back in time and went all over me!! I was legitimately upset, I told myself it could be worse. I made the most of it. I told him to pee on me just not my face. He was done mostly. Omg so messy right now!! He apologized profusely. He mopped and cleaned everything! I took a long shower with a huge mouthful of mouthwash. After I finished he showered. I got into his favorite blue satin gown and a blue lace v-string and waited until he came out. I told him flat out "I love you, I know it's your birthday, but if you enjoyed peeing in my mouth , keep it locked tight, I refuse to do that, if he really wants to pee on me, okay just at least tell me prior, I don't mind trying things but certain things no way lol, I offered him anal a few times even if he pulled out to finish that way at lease once. (Id rather him do that to me then for him to cheat on me). I had my disclaimer we agreed lol, he likes to see me wet myself but as far as to do the other things not his bag. I thought yay!! Lol
So I crawled on top of him and made him play with my hair as we watched a movie togetheur