Piss and make up

Sept   of 2016
a disclaimer I got kinda personal but it's the way I am I think, yea.. Lol
My third offical big moment in omorashi.
((Intro)) Things wernt exactly peaches and creme at the time. In fact we were headed towards divorce, because of me. I'm not just saying that, it was my fault, and my hubby was so good to me and I was losing that, I was really really messing things up. I was suffering from chronic depression, and refused proper help until my best friend helpedd me gain control of my life and put me back on track, he didn't give up on me, my hubby tried and failed so many times, he was done. We had a huge fight and I threw back in his face all his love, wants, anything that was hurtful to throw back. I resented how he wanted me to grow my hair out, to wear skirts, dresses, thongs, and even his secret fetish of omorashi even though it's been like 7 years.. I was a bitch. This was September of 2016. I honestly was feeling suicidal, you know the saying, 3rd attempt a charm. I also discovered I was possibly pregnant. Things got so out of hand my best friend Jo Jo intervened and even stood up to my husband. (If you knew my hubby, you'd see why it's a shock, he'd tear u to pieces if he wanted too). I felt like Jo Jo stood between me and him, great. If I lost both of them due to me, I'm better off dead anyways.. I got blasted too, he never took sides. I made him angry, D pissed him off. But he stood by and helped us ...well me. I started medication which helped and a professional councillor . Even with my head above clouds, he'd stop touching me..not even a hug...a peck on the cheek or anything. I would of even settled for a punch to the face...I took it all for granted... I was dead to him...and that hurt me so much, it hit me hard.
Part 1: I was taking my medication and seeing my councillor. I tried doing things to keep busy. My brother recently got a girlfriend. He's 24, she's 18. She's a lovely girl. We decided to make a family dinner. She wanted to impress my dad. D wasn't even gonna come..but did. He and my dad don't get along. Daddy hates him and It adds to the hurt. I told my dad if he wants me and his grandchild in his life, he better love D now, he had to choose. I never stood up for my hubby...id withdrawal and cry...for days. 6 days once... Jenn called D and pissed him off...he later apologizes and all. After 3 weeks away...I had to decide no matter what , if I love my hubby and want to keep him, I need to go all out, anything goes. I was even concidering his fetish, I was desperate to hold into him. The more I looked back the past 7 years, the more i relized that I had it so good, the love, attention, desire , I was worth something to him that I didn't even know how. He needs me to fight for him he needed me, he pulled all the weight for 7 years, it's my turn to care for him. I also snooped into his email, it was certain, the only reason he agreed to come is to quietly tell me it's done. It was the worst, I even called Jo Jo and he told me a few things that may change his mind as long as I keep it up. Be happy and get the help I need. More legs less mouth, (sex vs oral sex)   , he said fetishes and turn ons optional, look into it later if need be. In short, intimacy lol. You know. Wifey stuff. Okay;
It was saturday afternoon, my husband was commuting over to our main house. I wanted to wow him. I had a blue sweater based top, thin material, a blue long skirt, kinda flarey with white trim near the bottom, he loves loves love when I have my hair down, with a good sized clip, and brown boots with straps running up my legs. White pantyhose, pink lace and bra set.  He loves the lace for something's but solid fabric for others ;). I even got new studs for my tongue rings as well. (Yes I have 2) He finally made it here and you can tell he didn't want to be here. I gave him a huge hug and took him inside. He told me he needed to talk, I felt scared but I had a big plan and wanted to make sure it'll work. I ran upstairs and when he got into the room I took off my shirt . He loves to see me in a bra and skirt, (especially when I go down on him). This wasn't the plan but plans adapt if needed. It's been a month, you can tell he was sexually frustrated. I kissed him and tried to unzip his pants. He refused me and told me he wanted to talk. So I sat on the couch and he on the chair. I told him to sit with me, rest your head on my lap, talk to me. We talked for a good while then Jennifer walked in. I didn't have my shirt...she turned around apologized and left really fast lol. I started to get wet, mm, risky lol. I gasped and we finished talking. I don't think he wants to leave me but I need to still do this. A month :(. It was a good talk I put my shirt on and we went down for dinner. I sat really close to my hubby, even touched him under the table. I'm really trying to get attention lol. He squeezed thr inside of my leg, omg I need him now!! My face went red and I put my head on the table. After dinner we had a movie date with my brother and his girlfriend. My hubby drove, I sat beside him looking at his...stuff lol. We sat in the back, and half way I decided to rub my arm his way. Pop corn...yes! My excuse. I wanted to go back out, but just with my hubby. We dropped them off , I got changed into my white denim skirt made out of a thinner material then most, just to my knees, and purple version of the shirt I was wearing and went out to Denny's. It was open. We made small talk until we got there. Plan P..erm..B is set in motion. I sat there drinking tea and ice tea and talked my feelings on a serious matter. I think I drank like 4 cups of icetea and 2 green tea, I was feeling the pressure. I told him I want things to work, and I'm willing to do anything. I told him what I started to do on my end. It was 1am, and I'm really desperate. I managed to hide it, for now. We paid, for the bill and he held my hand, lol it sounds silly but it meant a lot after a month and stuff.. We drove for 15min? I was gonna burst, I could feel the pee wanting to escape. I persuaded him to pull over and to let me see the stars lol, pathetic but he did. It was warm, I placed my hands in the front of my skirt, I couldn't let go even if I wanted too, it's been so long since I last had an accident purposely.  He came up and told me was sorry, he wants to make it work. I told him I wanted to show him something before we head home. Which is a 2 min drive...lol. I told him to move past the car a few feet to show him something. I was breathing very hard and i smoothed out my skirt, closed my eyes, and peed. Pee quickly raced down my legs, streaking my pantyhose from back front and sides of both legs, my white skirt came transparent, you can just tell I was in a pink thong, I pressed even harder and fell to my knees rubbing. D was getting excited but tried to restrain himself. The feeling of piss filling my thong before exploding outwards, I almost orgasmed, omg, it wasn't even a second later Darren lost his control and we began making out. It was blissful, he was so impatient he tore my piss soaked skirt, pantyhose and threw me onto the car. It was exciting, he began drilling me from behind, I came so hard Screamed so loud, and when he was done he turned me around , took off my shirt and his and re entered. I scratched his back until blood drew, he was giving it to me good. I could feel him close, i dug my nails into his back as he exploded in me. Then I heard what everyone wanted to hear after hot sex "hands up where I can see them"
Omg...it was the police!!! He got my hubby to go on his knees with his hands over his head, and the officer asked me if I was okay. He was responding to a 911 call that described a rape, my nail marks in his back didn't help. I scrambled to cover up what I could, I kinda knew the officer..,he's sorta my bosses husband...I told him this is my husband, and that he wasn't raping me, I managed to explain things and he told us to go. False alarm. He promised to not say what he saw . Omg my heart was racing. I was dripping and my skirt was torn, hardly covered me lol. We got back in the car. And drove home. I was so turned on, and had to pee again. We got to the door and I stood in the way. I don't think he was ready this fast but I decided to try and went on my knees. I told him to let me show you some appriciation. As I was showing him, I peed again, i felt the warm piss explode out of me. He came but not as much as normal, he wasn't ready enough. After I was done with him I stood up and just let the rest of the pee come out. We snuck inside to be caught by my brothers girlfriend. Her parents couldn't get her so she slept on that couch which is softer then my brothers bed lol. She looked at me dripping in piss, and my hubby with giant nail marks on him. I blushed and buried my head in my hubbies arm. All she said is if her sex life was half as good as ours appeared when she gets to our age and married, she would be happy all the time and it sounds like she wants my brother , ew poor girl. She went back to sleep as if nothing happened. We went upstairs and showered up. I got in my blue satin night gown and blue gstring and fell asleep on his chest as we cuddled. I slept really good for the first time in a long time.