Were you ever laughed at?

I captain!

At the time, it hurted my feeling. I was in love with her, the relationship started to fade away because she was talking to her friend once at a supper and the subject came up. Both of them thought it was gross and not normal.

About a year after that, we went camping and i was so desperate to taste her that, i had placed some big leaves in the back of the tent, x mark is the spot. Anyways, once she went, i would go after and i would dip my hand in it to taste.

I have a feeling she knew, so once she had her bathing suit on and peed herself enough to take my hand and placed it there and told me she had peed. I thought this was a start to something so i had a reaction and said that was hot and sexy. Then after a month, we broke up and her friend was laughing and said well you sure "pissed" her off.

I was ashamed and embaressed, so I walked away and never heard about her.

When i met my current gf years ago, i figured, before investing into a relation, i will let her know about my fetish with this story, she told me that she will not judge me because of that. That night she peed on me and then asked me if we are dating? Before i can say yes, she kiss me on the lips and said she likes me.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Sephora said:

After a situation from last week, i have a question.

have any of you have ever been laughed at or put down because of your fetish!

I've never been laughed at or put down - perhaps because I've always been cautious with who I've told about my fetish.  Like fannywatcher, I've had a refusal.  I asked a fwb if I could watch her pee - she didn't give me a direct answer, but it was obvious that it wasn't something she was comfortable with. 

Sephora, if you don't mind me asking, what was the situation you were involved in?