Question for the Girls.Wetting.

Girls,when you read a lot of the posts here from our lovely ladies,whom we love so much,the notion of wetting yourself seems to be a constant theme.Vikka,for instance,who we miss on here,was addicted to it almost!Does wetting yourself,for a Girl,feel really nice?I think for us guys,its not so nice,everything gets chapped etc.But i can see how it could be quite sexy for girls,to sit in your own warm pee.:14_relaxed:

• 7 months later...

Vikka, the personal accounts that your put up when your were active were really titillating.  I am looking forward with great anticipation of seeing more of what has happen to you since you wrote those original accounts.

• Thanks 1
  • 7 months later...

@Vikka, it is getting close to summer.  I do hope that you feel like putting in an appearance.  It feels like you have been hiding all winter.

You much have some HOT personal account of you and your girl friends!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, bpb said:

@Vikka, it is getting close to summer.  I do hope that you feel like putting in an appearance.  It feels like you have been hiding all winter.

You much have some HOT personal account of you and your girl friends!

I am afraid she is not part of the site anymore, like past glories like MissPiss or ChrissieP...

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Vikka suffers from a Bi Polar mental state.  She explained this in her original Profile.  However, profiles no longer carry the information that they use to carry under the older software.
Vikka suffers from sever depression which can last for long periods of time.  The first period of time that she was active on this forum were just delightful with personal accounts that were unbelievable HOT!
Then she was away with depression that lasted for a loooooooog time.  She has from time to time put in appearances, but has never stepped up with the stories of her original presents.  She did put in a brief presents last year.  I could only hope that she might put in another appearance this year.

I am not in a position to comment on MissPiss.  I just appears that she decided that she no longer wanted to be part of this scene.

CrissyP I am very familiar with as I was in very active communications with her on both in PM here on PeeFans and by way of email.
She had gone down to for in interview for a job in South Carolina.  She meet this guy who has just lost his wife.  She had some hot sexy stories with this guy.
CrissyP was not interested in the job and turned them down and returned to Pittsburgh where she worked.
Well, this guy Don was so taken with Crissy that he arranged to me Crissy in the Pittsburgh area.
Finally he arranged a cruise and Crissy added enough money to the arrangement to make it a very nice first class cruise.
As I look back on the messages from Crissy at the time period I can tell that she was having very mixed emotions about Don and also her friend Lynda.
The three of them went on this cruise and Crissy sent back message as they were going down to Florida getting ready for the cruise.
Crissy said that she would not be able to communicate while on the cruise.

Then there was silence.. . . .

How such a gregarious chatty girl could go silent and unreachable was just unimaginable.  About the only thing that made sense was that she had died somehow.
It took me several months of hard digging to make contact with Lynda who let me know that Crissy had gotten married to Don and had cut her ties to PeeFans

I have hope against hope that she might drop me a note, but I guess that will not be the case.  It has been over a year.

Edited by bpb
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, bpb said:

Vikka suffers from a Bi Polar mental state.  She explained this in her original Profile.  However, profiles no longer carry the information that they use to carry under the older software.
Vikka suffers from sever depression which can last for long periods of time.  The first period of time that she was active on this forum were just delightful with personal accounts that were unbelievable HOT!
Then she was away with depression that lasted for a loooooooog time.  She has from time to time put in appearances, but has never stepped up with the stories of her original presents.  She did put in a brief presents last year.  I could only hope that she might put in another appearance this year.

I am not in a position to comment on MissPiss.  I just appears that she decided that she no longer wanted to be part of this scene.

CrissyP I am very familiar with as I was in very active communications with her on both in PM here on PeeFans and by way of email.
She had gone down to for in interview for a job in South Carolina.  She meet this guy who has just lost his wife.  She had some hot sexy stories with this guy.
CrissyP was not interested in the job and turned them down and returned to Pittsburgh where she worked.
Well, this guy Don was so taken with Crissy that he arranged to me Crissy in the Pittsburgh area.
Finally he arranged a cruise and Crissy added enough money to the arrangement to make it a very nice first class cruise.
As I look back on the messages from Crissy at the time period I can tell that she was having very mixed emotions about Don and also her friend Lynda.
The three of them went on this cruise and Crissy sent back message as they were going down to Florida getting ready for the cruise.
Crissy said that she would not be able to communicate while on the cruise.

Then there was silence.. . . .

How such a gregarious chatty girl could go silent and unreachable was just unimaginable.  About the only thing that made sense was that she had died somehow.
It took me several months of hard digging to make contact with Lynda who let me know that Crissy had gotten married to Don and had cut her ties to PeeFans

I have hope against hope that she might drop me a note, but I guess that will not be the case.  It has been over a year.

people sometimes just move on

it happens, to some people

I never start anything I am not sure I will keep unto eternity, so I'll never leave, but other people knows less their fate in advance and sometimes they simply skip to the next spot.

Hope we are doing our best to keep veterans like you happy nonetheless!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Curvy_Luscious said:

Some people come back. 😏

Indeed

@cheekyfe11a, @sathuta, @Galileo123, are all people who signed in much before this year, that only recently come back and become great contributors. Cheeky made a drawing of me which is masterpiece, Sathuta is among the forum top ranking members after just half a year he's back, and Galileo is posting incredible stuff. Not to mention the recent increased activities of @Barbieoxo and @owlman76, one of my favourite.

But many great of the past left forever. I don't blame them. I just think they are losing a lot of fun.

• Like 3
  • Love 1