Lets Play a Game: Part 12 - Jack and Kim use their new purchases

Moving indoors, Kim and Jack had successful unloaded their vehicles and were now looking over what they had bought. Kim had procured several makeshift toilets, bedpans and chamber pots from a tag sale as well as a large, ancient amphora. Jack showed Katie the carpet cleaner and cache of towels, including the one he soaked in pee on the way home. He had decided to hide the mattress protector, he wanted it to be a surprise. Katie also showed Jack the peculiar pants she had purchased. They reminded the couple of men's pants from the Victorian age. They were the standard brown trousers but instead of a fly there was a button flap over the crotch. Shedding their wet clothes the couple tried the pants on and found out that they fit. The couple spent the next hour or so placing the toilets around the house, adorning various cabinet tops and side tables, being sure to visit the kitchen to fill up on water as they went. The less conspicuous vases were kept in the foyer and living room, the rooms most often used by visitors. The more obvious bedpans and chamber pots were placed in side rooms, the office and various seldom used closets. A particularly slim bedpan was hidden underneath the couch and a chamber pot was placed under the master bed. With all the chamber pots in place the couple moved the amphora to the living room, placing it in a corner.

“These are going to be so much fun when we have guests over,” remarked Kim, referring to the opaque vases. Could you imagine how naughty it would be to quickly pop into a room and have a quick piss out in the open, hoping to finish before the guest finds out? Though it would be much naughtier to pee on the floor but this will be easier to hide. You could stick your dick discretely down the mouth of a vase while I could squat over one of the floor vases or low chamber pots on the table, I made sure to put the ones with just the right height there.”

This conversation was more than enough to bring Jack to the point of desperation, grabbing Kim by the hand he led her back to the foyer, where his need became more apparent as he squeezed his thighs together. “Lets see how these pants work,” he said as he nervously fumbled with the large buttons, two in the front, two in the back. After a minute or two of forcing the buttons through the stiff fabric, Jack removed the gusset piece, fully exposing his scrotum and a portion of his buttocks. Kim's eyes widened, biting her lower lips at how lewd the pants could be, the easy access to Jack's cock and how easy it would be to pee freely while wearing the pants. It didn't take long for her to have a go at removing her gusset as well, excited to see what Jack was about to do next. Jack hastily walked up to the foyer's small table, where they placed their car keys and outgoing mail. It was there that they had placed one of the chamber pots, a bulbous glass vase with a conical spout with the large opening facing outward tapering down into the chamber of the urinal. The couple would later find out that it was a female urinal. Cock in hand, Jack placed in the cone, wide mouth accepting it eagerly, sliding it all the way down to the end, tip poised above the hole to the wide glass chamber. With his dick sufficiently deep enough in the receptacle Jack started to pee, his urine spray down into the spherical chamber, filling the foyer with a light tinkling as his piss pattered against the glass walls and collected at the bottom of the container. Kim was grinning ear to ear watching her husband use the urinal so brazenly in their foyer, pissing right next to their car keys and yesterday's mail. Anyone could open the front door unannounced and see Jack using the table like a toilet, using the main entry way to their house as a bathroom.

Button undone, Kim finally had the gusset of her pants removed, noting how much bigger the panel was for her, fully exposing her ass as well as her quim. With her privates exposed and seeing Jack relieving himself into the vase her own bladder ached in protest. She was desperate. As much fun as it would be to squat and pee on the floor, Kim wanted to use one of her new devices. Pouting her lips, she said to Jack, “Honey, as much as I love, love, watching you pee, I really have to pee and I want you to watch me use one of the new toilets.” Jack sighed in mock protest, the thought of emptying his entire bladder right there on the table was amazing but he didn't want to miss any second of his wife not using the toilet. Cutting off his stream he slid his cock out of the vase, now half full of pale gold urine, not bothering to wipe off, errant drips of piss lazily gripping the tip of his penis. Kim led her husband out of the foyer and into the living room, eyes fixed on the long table behind the couch, which now held a large, squat chamber pot.

Deftly climbing up onto the table Kim hovered over the wide mouth of the chamber pot. It didn't take long before she was squirting pee directly into the pot, a low drumming sound emanated below her, mixing in with the loud hiss from her urethra. With a sigh she admitted, “I nearly had to pee on the floor, watching you was almost too much,” pulling her husband closer, between her wide open legs and kissing him deeply on the lips. Jack could feel the heat of her pee between them, his cock dangling over the opposite end of the chamber pot. Since he still had half a bladder full of piss left he simply let go, focusing on making out with his wife, hoping his unattended piss was making it into the bowl, not like he cared. The sound and smell of their mixing urine was electrifying and Jack started to get hard. Kim pulled him in closer, his hands now on her breasts and suddenly Jack discovered a new sensation, his dick was being bathed in incredible warmth. Pausing the couple both looked down to discover Kim was now peeing directly on Jack's cock! This fueled Jack's erection even more, which was now raised up, rubbing into Kim's labia, her waning stream now running down his shaft and over his balls. After one last spurt of piss Jack lifted Kim from over the chamber pot and laid her down on the table. Kim bit her lip as he inserted his piss covered dick powerfully into her, excited that with each thrust her urine was washing off inside her. Next to her head the chamber pot sloshed violently with each thrust, threatening to splash its contents onto her, spilling their warm piss all over her face and hair. The design of the device held up, unfortunately, but the thought of the contents being dumped all over her as her husband thrust his filthy piss covered cock inside her quickly brought her to a powerful orgasm. The powerful contractions around Jack's cock was more than enough to bring him over the edge, adding spurt after spurt of semen into her vagina.

The couple laid panting on the table, Jack softening inside her. “We might have to experiment with more of that later,” said Kim. “Surprised it only took two uses of the toilets before we fucked.”

And these pants sure make the fucking, easy,” replied Jack. “I'm definitely down for some more experimenting. But for now, how about some lunch?”

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Wow, that was hot. I love how Jack and Kim are still discovering new elements of their pee relationship (peelationship?) Please continue this. I especially want to hear how the mattress protector works out. :14_relaxed:

• Like 1