Other fetishes

DiaperFun

Like Kevin above I have had a 'Pantie fetish'. Not so much nowadays but when I was younger yes. I have stolen women's washed panties off clothes lines in the past! I was once nearly mauled by a Doberman Pinscher in somebodies garden one summer night, I had climbed over a wall & it was sleeping in the corner of the garden, I did not see it but it heard me land. I just escaped without being bitten.

In later years I was more into worn panties & I have sniffed soiled panties from laundry baskets before. Dunno if I would bother now, I'm 50 & getting a bit past it:eek:

Like Kevin above I have had a 'Pantie fetish'. Not so much nowadays but when I was younger yes. I have stolen women's washed panties off clothes lines in the past! I was once nearly mauled by a Doberman Pinscher in somebodies garden one summer night, I had climbed over a wall & it was sleeping in the corner of the garden, I did not see it but it heard me land. I just escaped without being bitten.

In later years I was more into worn panties & I have sniffed soiled panties from laundry baskets before. Dunno if I would bother now, I'm 50 & getting a bit past it:eek:

You can have a fetish forever, the age doesn´t matter.

• 3 weeks later...

Wet clothes, strange as it may seem. Maigh got me onto it, she loves getting soaked, Mary jumped in too, she does anything Maigh asks willingly enough, has never complained. Some rather expensive clothing has been wrecked by both of them. This is part of the peeing / wetting thing, who cares what is wet and what with. We had people over for dinner last week, and the wife of the couple commented on the 6 pairs of runners on the clothes line. Maigh and Mary looked at each other, kind of grimaced, and quickly said "smelly feet."

I'll post a story of one of our days last week, you'll see what I mean. The 3 of us will get together and have it up tomorrow night, my time.

Thanks guys

Braveheart, Maigh and Mary

I enjoy wearing lingerie, have done for some 37 yrs, and will continue to do so regardless of my age - other side of 50! I once entered an Alternative Miss Wirral comp. years ago just for fun. Great experience walking down the catwalk. I also like some light bondage, and I am hoping to see another man/men fucking my wife; she enjoys the fantasy of this so I am hopeful! A few years ago when I was ill I encouraged my wife to find a boyfriend which she did, and I would watch! Finally I enjoy having my wife spit in my mouth. Weird I know!

and I love sucking my own cock, I sit on the floor and do a backwards roll so my feet land on the sofa, then I get into a position where my cock enter my mouth. I often pee into my mouth and also cum! Its yummy!!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a fetish that is very unusual and I am beginning to wonder if I am the only one with this fetish...I have a fetish that involves firecrackers. It's not so much the firecrackers themselves...or even the explosions but more about the suspense as the fuse burns and waiting for the firecracker to blow up. Most fuses are the lightweight ones that burn away in a second or so...these are no fun. I have found firecrackers that have the waterproof fuses that burn slower..plus the small firecrackers are pretty harmless as long as you don't do anything stupid like hold them in your hand..I'm smarter than that. Sometimes I get a large pack of firecrackers and take the long waterproof fuse out of the large pack and tie it together with a waterproof firecracker...this can give you a fuse that will burn for up to a minute before reaching the firecracker.

OK so has anyone got a fetish that more crazy than that? Oh BTW just in case you think I'm making this all up I'm attaching a couple of photos LOL

57eb62006615f_FC01.jpg.5e66058fefdb541670a619eb99c00e4e.jpg

57eb620068368_FC02.jpg.3bc82eda2db5173f00be30fa1eafc879.jpg

57eb620069fac_FC03.jpg.3586069a6515da4fc9ad876906ab274c.jpg

I got much Fetishes too. My peeing fetish Where i like to watch Girls pee oh but at much i Love asian Girls and i like much when Girls peeing on their Shoes its so hot . But i think i Love feets too and its so Nice when i got Used Shoes of beautiful Girls. And at least i like to See Girl spit Not on me but i Like when their spit Touch the ground

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have a fetish that is very unusual and I am beginning to wonder if I am the only one with this fetish...I have a fetish that involves firecrackers. It's not so much the firecrackers themselves...or even the explosions but more about the suspense as the fuse burns and waiting for the firecracker to blow up. Most fuses are the lightweight ones that burn away in a second or so...these are no fun. I have found firecrackers that have the waterproof fuses that burn slower..plus the small firecrackers are pretty harmless as long as you don't do anything stupid like hold them in your hand..I'm smarter than that. Sometimes I get a large pack of firecrackers and take the long waterproof fuse out of the large pack and tie it together with a waterproof firecracker...this can give you a fuse that will burn for up to a minute before reaching the firecracker.

OK so has anyone got a fetish that more crazy than that? Oh BTW just in case you think I'm making this all up I'm attaching a couple of photos LOL

[ATTACH=full]4486[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4487[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]4488[/ATTACH]

I don't think it's weird at all. . .remind me of the same feeling I get when I light my farts. The suspense and anticipation of how big the flame might be is very exciting.

• 2 weeks later...
No panties and as bald as a baby's butt. I might be in trouble here!

Bald as a baby's butt. I would take that in a heartbeat over some women pulling her pants down and it looking like something from a ZZ Top concert.