Diapers makes me crazy

DiaperFun

Hi

My very awkward dysfunctional stress incontinence has given me the coolest and most exciting fetish game branched to pee fetish that is purposeful and resolute drown disposable diapers, and I see my neurological disability and my dysfunctional stress incontinence as a very good reason why I use the diapers that stand a chance "victim" to my ruthless fetish games. The mere thought of desperation / holding and the diapers within a few seconds helplessly will be drowned continuously for a few minutes, makes me so insanely excited so it will be completely impossible to describe this feeling.

Then desperately let the diapers - Ahhh these helpless little creatures - be drowned incessantly between my strong thighs makes me even more crazy with excitement as I get it the only recent decision to these helpless tenacious insects will drown even more until I'm satisfied. Then I can enjoy the terrible devastation that I forced these helpless victims to endure. For me, only one thing is current at this time - disposable diapers shall be drowned really well.