MissPiss is here to say Hello : )

All best wishes to you and hopes for future happiness, Lizz

The one thing that could make me give all this up is finding true love, so I totally get that.

Best of luck to you in the future in all that you do.

You will never be forgotten in our fetish community, least not whilst we still live, but you'll be remembered not just for the obvious. You'll be remembered for coming across as a genuinely nice person too.

Take care.

Like everyone else who has run across you on this site, I'm going to miss you.

You've been a good person here, and I'm sure you'll be an even better one in your new life. I wish you all the best.

Sounds like your here to say Goodbye. Wishing you all the best for the future.  Was a pleasure to Meet you in Person..Something I will never forget.  Hoping you have a wonderful life..Good luck with Everything you do !!

John aka Wetman

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Labels be damned, just do you! Here's to the new you, all the best wishes for you & yours! 
Being grateful for blessings is blessings within itself, then multiplied.  I'm quite happy for you. =-D
Thanks for your contributions, & congrats for the new stage in your life. <3 <3 <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Liz.  It's good to see a post from you.  I'm sorry to hear about your retirement from the online world, not least of all because I don't think you were doing anything wrong or immoral.  I do, however, respect your reasons and I hope your future life brings much happiness and many blessings.

God bless you.

Adrian 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, ndr1968pz said:

OMG!  You are back (communicating in forums again)! We missed you!  Welcome back Liz!

I love you, lady! 😉

Sorry my dear friend, no. Her last forum connection talks about first half of 2017. It is hown in her profile.

She'll not be back, for various reasons

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yeah.  Asleep at the wheel here.  I used to see her a lot over at Pee Search.  I bet she still enjoys an occasional "indiscretion" and hopefully her "new man" will get into pee with her.  She enjoyed it so,  It's sad to think she will never do it again!

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, ndr1968pz said:

"new man" will get into pee with her

It's not that.

She got children, plus she has undergone a spiritual revelation, she is a born again christian now. She actually asked for the removal of her videos from all around the web.

She'll not come back.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1