Upskirts.

F.W

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2017 at 10:48 PM, fannywatcher said:

This is a nice topic,im sure we all like to see the panties/knickers of saucy girls.Im thinking post anything;a "rule"no actual pussy visible,(see SLITS) section,and not any obviously posed shots.More the kind of spontaneous party shot,girls having fun,or taken without the lovely lady being aware,or just quickly flashing.Hope you like my selection.

33870809.jpg

33870821.jpg

40008089.jpg

Nice ... sexy..

3.jpg

• Like 1
On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 3:09 PM, Ozabot said:

47063732_13.thumb.jpg.38027b42b4e00156d9b8a10fcd9331f6.jpg

Ozzy this is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE:17_heart_eyes:

A pantyless upskirt, a girl's pussy, a giant snake, I HATE YOU:') ihihihihih

Great find man, I'm speechless, compliments!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:02 PM, Sophie said:

cn9BLiw.jpg

Though not eaxtly identical, she looks A LOT like me. Dear Sophie, soon a pic of me on the toilet will be posted. If you have details just write something in my post, elsewhere I'll choose the bodily position myself. Kisses!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
6 minutes ago, Ozabot said:

More of this girl

I'm embarassed by now Ozzy.

You don't stick around too much in my thread so probably this my confession will sound boring to you but my two halves, the hetero and the lesbian one, got completely different agendas. So, even if I'm being fucked up my ass by my man for a Whole day, the need for pussy will not disappear.

Not only, but I really like girls who are playful and very sure of themselves, is my major turn on, and since I hadn't had lesbian sex since last november (I'm trying to date a friend of Alex but she's shy!!!) I'm starting to feel bad, I mean nervous and anxious.

That site you posted the link to really embarassed me, I need to fuck that girl, or any other with her character, but shit Ozzy she IS GREAT!!!

Right now i'm fingering, but it doesn't work!!! Not shanking it, nor slowing massagin my clit in a circular motion... I need sex. Real sex.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Ozabot said:

@spywareonya I wish a lot of sex and good luck to your two halves! :)

You are really gentle and nice! I'm almost to climax, but these days I'm so horny it's almost like I couldn't actually cum! Maybe a few minutes more...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, expererg said:

Thank you my friend, these days are hard, I feel very vulnerable, and when I feel like that, I need a lot of sex, both with Alex and with a random girl... don't misunderstand the quiet way I'm answering, my need is head-splitting

• Like 2
  • Love 1