The short life of disposable diapers

DiaperFun

Hi

Here comes a story about diapers short life that I think is very exciting to read. But if you don´t like it then stop reading it.

The life of disposable diapers is quite short compared to cloth diapers life. Disposable diapers are larger and much thicker and inside disposable nappies are trapped small jelly creep as I drown rather quickly when I have my desperate fetish games with diapers, and everything should be drowned very hard and mercilessly. Disposable diapers are also much more exciting to drowns out several times for them to swell in the most cozy way and the small jelly insects trapped inside my diapers flapping frenetic inside them eachtime. This eternal wriggling, I feel like tickling orgasms but finally this frenzied mindless pranks will be finished quite slowly but still I continue to drown the diapers over and over again. To continue to drowns out the diapers in this way just makes this fetish game even more exciting and all diapers should be drowned with purpose to assure me that I have " peed death" every trapped jelly creep inside the diapers.