What happened to the photo gallery?

Change of plan!

I believe I have fixed the permissions problem, and have been able to restore some of the lost images.

As a result, for the time being, the gallery will remain open.

Please confirm if this is working for you. :)

On 16.04.2017 at 6:22 PM, Admin said:

Change of plan!

I believe I have fixed the permissions problem, and have been able to restore some of the lost images.

As a result, for the time being, the gallery will remain open.

Please confirm if this is working for you. :)

Thanks a lot!

And "This Month's Hot Images" section on the homepage will raise more interest in the gallery.

Is the restoration of images over or it will be continued?

I have copies of all my albums on my HDD except album "Pruz-Punz". I was going to copy images from the gallery but...

Nevertheless I believe in miracles :6_smile:

14 minutes ago, Ozabot said:

Thanks a lot!

And "This Month's Hot Images" section on the homepage will raise more interest in the gallery.

Is the restoration of images over or it will be continued?

I have copies of all my albums on my HDD except album "Pruz-Punz". I was going to copy images from the gallery but...

Nevertheless I believe in miracles :6_smile:

Yes, views are already far higher than before. So I would encourage people to please upload new albums and pictures on the gallery! :)

Unfortunately, any images currently not working are irreparably lost/broken. I'm really sorry about this, but there is sadly nothing I can do. Please delete these images if you can so the gallery doesn't appear like it isn't working, and ideally replace them if you still have the images. I say this to everyone, though of course Ozabot and Steve, you have contributed the vast majority of pictures, so if you guys are willing to do that it would be hugely appreciated (by everyone, I'm sure).  

On 4/16/2017 at 7:04 AM, likesToLick said:

YES!  My gallery access has been restored, and the 3D peeing pictures I uploaded are still there, along with many other galleries I liked..

Thank you :14_relaxed:

Yup, it's now working for me as well.   Thanks.