Road Trip Potty

Seems kind of useful to the extent that even as a guy, I've never been able to pee while sitting in a car without making a mess.

On the other hand - it holds 16oz, which is barely a bladder full, and certainly not a desperate bladder full.

I almost wonder if it's just some sort of modified hospital urinal, but even those are usually larger.

Would, of course, love to see it used ... I've got a bit of a fascination with ladies peeing in things ... but as a working product, it seems a bit of a stretch.

• 2 months later...

I think this is just the prototype and hasn't been produced for sale yet. This might work ok for a child, but I would think it would need to be designed a bit bigger for grown-ups.  The seat is pretty small and with a capacity of 16 ounces, there's bound to be problems. 

• 3 months later...

Looks like you've got to be careful not to leave the little yellow plug on the front loose or you'll end up peeing on your seat :8_laughing:.   I was in a pharmacy the other day and noticed they sold a unisex portable urinal.  It was basically a big bottle with a wide neck lid and a moulded funnel adaptor for females.   It wouldn't be as good as the Road Trip potty for girls to use in the car though.  Might have some use when camping for peeing in the tent I guess.

On 05/08/2017 at 8:36 PM, GottaGoPee said:

The Road Trip Potty is for sale and you can buy it now. 

It is a pity that it is only available for shipping to the 48 US states. Unless it can be purchased from somewhere other than the Road Trip Potty web site.

9 hours ago, uniloo said:

It is a pity that it is only available for shipping to the 48 US states. Unless it can be purchased from somewhere other than the Road Trip Potty web site.

I believe that you can only buy it from the Road Trip Potty website as of right now. 

That looks like if would only be good for kids. On you tube it say 16 oz  of water me not a lot to hold. That is a very small hole to pee in and small hole to hole all the content.

Be lucky to take the cap off in time if you were desperation. Remember to put all cap back on when done going.

6 hours ago, pee01 said:

That a very true that you bring up here. What if a women drank more water than normal. Like when its hot outside. A desperation women would fill that up. Leak all over car if over filled it too.

The idea is good, but there needs to be a child size unit and an adult size unit.

1 minute ago, pee01 said:

True that another good point you bring up here. Adult bladders are bigger then kids. Plus drinking lots making you go more volume.

Plus I don't know how a grown-up girl could fit her butt on it and manage to get the pee pee into the round hole.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2017 at 5:45 PM, pee01 said:

That another good point you bring up too. Ever if some girl squat over it hard to aim for that hole.

The more I look at it, it appears that the opening where the pee goes is form fitting so that creates a seal around the pussy.  It would definitely need to be made larger for a woman to use.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2017 at 11:13 AM, pee01 said:

It still does not hole a lot of pee. Is a women going to sit on that and pee ? Cant hover on it and aim for that hole. Going to be hard to if desperation aim for hole. Better hope does not leak.

Right, it's designed for a child to pee in.  A grown woman's bladder can carry more urine than that thing holds.  Of course, the vagina fitting would need to be bigger too.  

True fact you bring up. A child would be able to pee on siting on top it but not a grown women. Grown women bladder would over flow if she was holding a lot in her. A bigger hole for a grown women and need to hold more too.

Despite other poster's comments about it  being to small for an adult woman to use, the roadtrip potty website states "Portable urinal designed and contoured specifically for women and girls." and the list of those for whom it is ideal includes pregnant women.

Edited by uniloo
typo