Piss Puddles Works of Art

To me, women's piss puddles are works of art. Women's bodies alone are works of art. You can tell a lot from the puddle like how she stood, high squat, low squat, etc. What if we did a topic on here where the ladies would submit pictures of just their aftermath? Maybe with a little description of where it took place. We can do some dude puddles too, not to leave anyone out. Lets just make sure we warn everyone. Lol! I have submitted some female puddle pictures as I have experienced them. 

• Like 2
  • 3 years later...
On 1/19/2017 at 2:45 PM, Starks2010 said:

We can do some dude puddles too, not to leave anyone out. Lets just make sure we warn everyone. Lol!

That's not what you have asked for in the first place, but I've posted some of my puddles in this Forum Here 

But let's be warned, they're from a guy. 😂

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Dicke Klüten said:

That's not what you have asked for in the first place, but I've posted some of my puddles in this Forum Here 

But let's be warned, they're from a guy. 😂

Yes, let’s definitely give a heads up that the puddle was created by a schlong. 😂 I don’t find excitement in dude puddles, they are so common, usually against a wall or other object, or in a corner. 

With lady puddles, they usually aren’t against a wall, you can tell whether or not it was a high squat or a low squat, if she had an aggressive stream or a trickle, and what gets me is the paper littered on the ground that she wiped with. Exciting. I collect wipe tissue from lady sightings I have witnessed.

• Agree 1

While reading your Storys & Comments, I have already noticed your passion for collecting tissue paper. And that you are a true lover & expert in girl piss puddles.
Sounds quite interesting to me, when you get into it enough.👍
I sometimes make (secret) recordings of a guy pissing next to me. ♂️ I would not call it a collection, but I like the sound so much. Everyone has their preferences.
In any case, I thank you for risking a look at my guy puddles. 😂 And I very much hope, that we can both go hunting again, as soon as possible. 🙂

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Dicke Klüten said:

While reading your Storys & Comments, I have already noticed your passion for collecting tissue paper. And that you are a true lover & expert in girl piss puddles.
Sounds quite interesting to me, when you get into it enough.👍
I sometimes make (secret) recordings of a guy pissing next to me. ♂️ I would not call it a collection, but I like the sound so much. Everyone has their preferences.
In any case, I thank you for risking a look at my guy puddles. 😂 And I very much hope, that we can both go hunting again, as soon as possible. 🙂

I did see some puddles you posted. Pretty nice for dude puddles. I hope I can go out hunting soon, after all of this madness is over. 

• Thanks 1