Pee related New Years Resolution

Has anyone made any pee related new years resolutions?  I made two, which I've managed to keep up so far:

1) Pee outside at least once per day or somewhere where there is a risk of being seen/caught.

2) Pee somewhere other than the toilet.

One Pee cannot be used for both objectives, although 2 outdoor pees in different places can count.  At least one should be somewhere that wouldn't generally be considered acceptable to the general public.

It has been a week so far and here are some of my examples:

1st Jan - Went to an event which involved me taking a trailer behind my car.   Peed by the garage when attaching the trailer, pulled off the motorway at the exit for my destination and peed by the side of the road between car and trailer rather than waiting till I got there. When there, I peed in a public toilet block, leaving the door open so that anyone outside would have a view of me stood at the urinal (and I saw at least two ladies looking in as they walked past). Peed by the trailer again before heading home and peed again by the garage when I got back.

2nd Jan - Peed in a car park next to the car.  Peed in the kitchen sink whilst making a cup of tea.

3rd Jan - Peed in the stairwell of a car park and peed in the garden at home.

4th Jan - Peed on some washing on the kitchen floor before putting it in the machine.  Peed on the door of a closed public toilet.

5th Jan - Peed from a footbridge into a stream that flowed underneath.  Peed in a sink in a public building.

6th Jan - Peed by a bin store next to a public building and peed in a car park next to the car, visible from the road.

7th Jan - Peed in the garden first thing, then went to town and peed in a car park stairwell (different stairwell to the one above).

I'm having fun thinking of different places to pee.  I'm sure there will be duplicates over the year, but I aim to keep it as varied as possible.   I'm also thinking of putting together a list of potential places to pee and ticking them off as I go through the year, the challenge being to achieve them all by the end of the year.

• Like 2
On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:16 AM, fannywatcher said:

I guess my pee resolution may not happen,as it involves being under Katy Perry,and being in the bathroom with Mariah Carey.But i live in hope!:6_smile:

I think that is more of a dream than a resolution, but good luck anyway. :1_grinning:

• Like 1
On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:33 AM, Alfresco said:

Has anyone made any pee related new years resolutions?  I made two, which I've managed to keep up so far:

1) Pee outside at least once per day or somewhere where there is a risk of being seen/caught.

2) Pee somewhere other than the toilet.

One Pee cannot be used for both objectives, although 2 outdoor pees in different places can count.  At least one should be somewhere that wouldn't generally be considered acceptable to the general public.

A couple great ideas, Alfresco.

As you probably know, I'm a big fan of peeing outdoors and always like to encourage others. Unfortunately, around here this time of year, the weather is often so cold that one can only do so at great risk of life and limb. Well, at least a certain, most vital part of the anatomy. Do you have any suggestions for when it's so cold that your stream freezes before it reaches the ground?

My shower has gotten a lot use in recent days, but that's kind of a normal activity. I'll often pee there year round whenever I'm in too much of a hurry to head out the door. The empty water bottle under the seat of my car now has an indoor companion and the laundry sink always gets used at least once on washdays, which now seems to be every other day. I've even repurposed a wastebasket in my office, so I don't have to leave the computer during my workday.

Still, I'm kind of stumped for places around here where I might get caught.

• Like 1

My new years resolution in pee is to date someone who like me is into naughty peeing will do it together with me while they live in the same town as me. 

Also make friends with people who do naughty peeing together in person. 

I've done naughty peeing solo many times, my new years resolution regarding pee is to do it together with others more. 

• Like 3

I have a pee related New Years Resolution. Although I have a pee fetish and enjoy several aspects of it, I don't really have that much fun with it and at least 90% of my pees are sat on the toilet. I do sometimes mix it up a little and "forget" to undress. I want to pee somewhere other than the toilet at least once a week, whether that is in the shower, on the floor, outside somewhere, it doesn't matter.

I've done last weeks and I'm trying to find an opportunity to do something this week.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I have a pee related New Years Resolution. Although I have a pee fetish and enjoy several aspects of it, I don't really have that much fun with it and at least 90% of my pees are sat on the toilet. I do sometimes mix it up a little and "forget" to undress. I want to pee somewhere other than the toilet at least once a week, whether that is in the shower, on the floor, outside somewhere, it doesn't matter.

I've done last weeks and I'm trying to find an opportunity to do something this week.

Tell us about last week's and we'll all pile in with suggestions for this week, lol.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Finally to do what I've been promising myself to do for years and putting off:  glue a bicycle innertube down the side of a pantleg of some baggy jeans (inside the leg) and connect it to a hole in the pocket so I can pee down the tube which unrolls about 3 inches at the bottom  while standing in a crowd of people or on a bus or in an elevator, etc. I want to try nonchalantly chatting with strangers while I empty my bladder on the ground beneath them unnoticed.

15 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Finally to do what I've been promising myself to do for years and putting off:  glue a bicycle innertube down the side of a pantleg of some baggy jeans (inside the leg) and connect it to a hole in the pocket so I can pee down the tube which unrolls about 3 inches at the bottom  while standing in a crowd of people or on a bus or in an elevator, etc. I want to try nonchalantly chatting with strangers while I empty my bladder on the ground beneath them unnoticed.

Like it.  Let us know how you get on.

I did think about doing that once, but used too smaller tube and it didn't really work - overflowing at the top rather than running out at the bottom.  Good job I tried it in private before going out in public with it!   Another one that I tried was to wear waterproof trousers (i.e. like hikers wear in bad weather).  They are quite good as you can pee down the inside and it all comes out at your feet, but your shoes do get soaked in the process.

16 hours ago, Sophie said:

Nice one Sophie,  Would love to hear about where you peed last week and where you pee each week going forward.  As Steve says, we are always happy to help with suggestions.

On 1/10/2017 at 5:02 AM, sillyme said:

My new years resolution in pee is to date someone who like me is into naughty peeing will do it together with me while they live in the same town as me. 

I've done naughty peeing solo many times, my new years resolution regarding pee is to do it together with others more. 

Good luck with finding the right person.  I hope you get lots of fun.

On 1/9/2017 at 5:46 PM, glad1 said:

Do you have any suggestions for when it's so cold that your stream freezes before it reaches the ground?

Thankfully it never gets that cold here.  You must have some seriously low temperatures.   All I can say is either you'll have to limit your pee fun to indoors during the severe parts of winter or you'll have to pee very quickly and keep it moving!

2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Thankfully it never gets that cold here.  You must have some seriously low temperatures.   All I can say is either you'll have to limit your pee fun to indoors during the severe parts of winter or you'll have to pee very quickly and keep it moving!

There's some serious cold here much of the winter, often -20 or -25C and sometimes even colder. It's the sort of weather that makes my bladder shrink, which means more times a day I head for the door. I've gotten rather quick about this, but still it doesn't mean I don't have to be careful not to get frostbite.

Guest UnabashedUser
7 hours ago, glad1 said:

There's some serious cold here much of the winter, often -20 or -25C and sometimes even colder. It's the sort of weather that makes my bladder shrink, which means more times a day I head for the door. I've gotten rather quick about this, but still it doesn't mean I don't have to be careful not to get frostbite.

Pee inside in a cup, then while it's still warm step outside and toss it into the air.  Should freeze instantly into a shower of golden snow.  "Watch  out where the huskies go and don't you eat that yellow snow " -- Frank Zappa

13 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Pee inside in a cup, then while it's still warm step outside and toss it into the air.  Should freeze instantly into a shower of golden snow.

Did that one winter when I was a passenger in a car and tossed it out while going 70. I'm pretty sure it all turned to snow before it ever reached the ground.

On 10/01/2017 at 10:01 PM, steve25805 said:

Tell us about last week's and we'll all pile in with suggestions for this week, lol.

I'm just finishing the write up for week 1. Yesterday I had a wee in my garden leaving quite a nice puddle so I've stuck to my resolution so far. Time to think of something for week 3!

• Like 3
On 2017. 01. 10. at 5:02 AM, sillyme said:

I think if you explain roughly (citiy or county/region) where are you looking for pee friends will help you make this resolution happen. There are so many helpful people here. :5_smiley:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/02/2017 at 9:41 PM, Sophie said:

Well it has been a month now, how is everyone doing with their resolutions? I've kept to mine so far!

I've kept mine.  I have peed loads of places since 1st January.   Some are duplicates, but I stick to the original idea of peeing outside and peeing somewhere other than the toilet.  

Some of the places include:
- A footbridge over the motorway which has a curly ramp.  Stood at the top of the ramp and peed through the railings onto the ramp below where the ramp curved round and back under itself.   The pee splattered into a large area and then ran on down the ramp.   I was visible to people on the motorway if they chose to look slightly to the side.  I don't know if anyone going past at 70mph realised what I was doing or not.

- carpet in the entrance lobby to a toilet in a pub.   i.e. you open the outer toilet door and there is carpet between that and the inner door which leads to the toilet area.  I stood with my foot wedged against the door and peed on the carpet.

- Several carparks - open air, multistorey, carpark stairwells.

- In the woods - several different woods and different places.   Definitely spotted on more than one occasion by a passing walker.

- Sink in public toilet.

- floor in public toilet

- phone box

- in the sand on a beach by a lake.  Dog walkers within sighting distance.

- Doing some work in a large industrial shed - peed in the back corner so it ran out under the rear doors.

- On a promenade by the sea.

- On some rocks by the sea with people passing by on the promenade behind me.

- fireplace of an abandoned cottage.

At home, I've used the shower, bathroom sink, kitchen sink, downstairs toilet sink, patio, grass in the garden, outside drain, woodpile, dishwasher.

Love to hear some from other people as well.

Edited by Alfresco
extra info
  • 10 months later...

Well here it is, 2018. How did everyone do?

For the first time ever, I actually stuck to mine! I managed to pee somewhere that's not a toilet at least once every week.

On 10/01/2017 at 9:45 PM, Sophie said:

I want to pee somewhere other than the toilet at least once a week, whether that is in the shower, on the floor, outside somewhere, it doesn't matter.

• Hot 1

I have kept mine for the most part - there may have been a few odd days that I didn't manage the outside pee, but I more than made up for it on other days.  I have definitely peed somewhere other than a toilet every day - although the most regular was just the bathroom or kitchen sink.  I'm still following the same process into 2018.   Today so far I've peed in the kitchen sink and I also stopped and peed in the woods next to a busy road.  Yesterday I peed in a car park where there were quite a few people around and I also peed in the bathroom sink.   On New Years day, I peed in the garden and also peed in the woods when I went out for a walk.

• Like 2