I was on the nudist beach in the summer and saw so much peeing from men & woman. It was in Europe, so a lot of the guys were fully circumcised. I'm circumcised, but it's a very loose circumcision i have, the guys on the beach had high tight circumcisions which looked great, over the the time i was there, i got speaking to a guy, who was around the same age as me, and we pee'd on the rocks together. Also i was sunbathing, topping up my all over tan, i stood up to put some suncream on, and the woman beside me was having a pee, she said 'Just having a quick wee here, i was desperate!' 

I said 'Not a problem, keep weeing if you need to!'

Anyone else have great times at the beach peeing.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Not many experiences - I think mainly because it is so easy to be discrete at the beach.  However, some stand out in my memory banks - I've probably related them before but it was some time ago if I did:

Cannes Beach in Southern France.   I was swimming in the sea and a woman came down the beach almost to the sea.  She sat on the sand with her legs stretched out in front of her and slightly apart.   I was about 10 feet out in the water and swam along so that I was in front of her - I saw that she had hooked her bikini bottoms to the side and was peeing a nice pretty arc onto the wet sand.  She either didn't notice me or didn't care and she continued to pee until she was empty, whereupon she slipped her bikini back into place, stood up and walked back up the beach to her friends.

Brighton Beach in Southern England.  I was walking along the beach early morning and I could see someone had pitched a tent on the stony beach up against one of the wooden groynes that stop the stones shifting along the beach too much.  As I was approaching, still a little way off, a young lady crawled out of the tent wearing just a long t-shirt and sat on the stones in front of her tent, leaning against the wooden groyne.  She sat there for about a minute, then crawled back into her tent, giving me  a great look at her bum as she went inside.  I walked up the beach and passed the tent - sure enough there was a very wet patch on the stones where she had sat.   Also I had a bonus as she was now lying face down on her sleeping bag with the tent door flap left open, so I got another great view up her T-shirt to see between her legs as I carried on up the beach.

Brighton again - I was lying face down on a towel, propped up on my elbows reading a book.  There was a young lady lying on a towel just a little way up the beach from me, so if I faced up the beach I was looking straight at her.   I put my book down and rested my head on my arms - still face down.  About 5 minutes later, the girl sat up and looked around.  She probably thought I was sleeping and there weren't too many others in the very near vicinity.   She shuffled to the foot of her towel and sat so that she was right on the edge of it.  With her knees pulled up and her feet about a foot apart.  I saw the light blue bikini turn darker as she peed through it onto the stones.  The darkness spread from a small spot to a large area and then the stones in front of her started glistening as they received a good washing.  She sat there for a couple of minutes - presumably to let the majority of wetness escape, then she shuffled back up the blanket, turned over to be face down and went back to dozing in the sun.

I have also seen several people peeing on Brighton Beach late at night near nightclubs.  One such experience was quite recent and I'll relate that separately when I have more time as I had 19 sightings that night.  Most were a little distant or very dimly lit, but it did also include one of my favourite sightings to date where a woman peed next to a boat on the path - fully visible to anyone passing by, which happened to include me!

Thank you - please do post more.

I particularly like seeing women pee through their beach clothing.  I think I like it because it is a completely deliberate wetting.  Although they may have got quite desperate, they choose where, when and how to wet their bikini, rather than losing control.

I once was walking among the rocks at the base of the cliffs.  It was almost a two-layer labyrinth, and you could walk between the boulders, on the sand, or you could walk over them, stepping from block to block.  I was on the sand level, aiming to get around the headland, and I came across a young woman who was on one of the blocks.  She was squatting near the front edge of one, looking out to the sea.  I came around behind her, from behind her left side.  I saw a small stream running over the packed barnacles, and soaking into their shell. I looked up and saw that she had just started to pee through her swimsuit.  Her bum was almost touching the surface of the rock, and the clear stream bridged the gap.  As I watched, the stream ran to the edge of the rock, and a small waterfall began to pour onto the sand.  Her feet were slightly higher than my eye level, so I had a great view; I stopped and stared.  I didn't want to be seen, so I didn't stay to the end.

• Like 4

When my friends and I go to the beach we always pee in the water. The beach we go to that is close to us isn't very big and in the summer it can be quite crowded. Funny thing is the bathrooms are never that busy. I think pretty much everyone pees in the water. 

• Like 2

Recent bad weather has polluted a lot of our city beaches, high e-coli counts, high fecal matter counts, high "bad things in the water" counts ........ 

We have a beach close to us that is not bad, you just need to share with jelly-fish and sharks, although usually not at the same time. There is no body down this part of the coast, no chance of pee sightings at all, if we do go to the beach, it is all ours.