Revenge to my boss

20 hours ago, MrTickle said:

Looks very clear, had you been drinking a lot of water?

There is some yellow but mostly clear, and morning pee is always more yellow. I drink about 2 litres of water everyday to keep myself hydrated, which my yoga instructor advised me to do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2017 at 3:44 AM, Starks2010 said:

Nice puddle! Love the used tissue left behind. Where is that picture taken? In an office or something?

This picture was taken in the shipping area and since it's a big place and no one was working there that day. I felt it was a good place to relief myself.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
On 2/3/2017 at 11:05 AM, Sephora said:

This picture was taken in the shipping area and since it's a big place and no one was working there that day. I felt it was a good place to relief myself

That is so naughty .... and hot!   I wonder who found the tissue and drying puddle and what they thought of it.

• 2 weeks later...
On February 7, 2017 at 7:10 AM, Alfresco said:

That is so naughty .... and hot!   I wonder who found the tissue and drying puddle and what they thought of it.

Not me, but apperently the cleaning staff said it was gross and unprofessional. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/02/2017 at 11:27 AM, Sephora said:

Not me, but apperently the cleaning staff said it was gross and unprofessional. Lol

I love that.  "Unprofessional".  Do they know a more professional way to take a revenge pee at the office?   I wonder.  

Love the picture but I so wish we could see you in it as you form that lovely puddle.