Xmas 2016

Sephora

I am so pissed at my boss right now!  They gave the second and third floor off today, tomorrow and friday, there are about 4 people in each department, in the building. She could have easly gave the filing to the new girl and give me the time off. The reason, i have more experience and she doesn't have the keys for the storage area.

:2_grimacing:

I am not happy right now!!!!!!

29 minutes ago, glad1 said:

She should know not to piss you off. Perhaps you'll find a way to even the score.

I have even the score..  I took a piss on the carpet in the storage area. Yeah, i am going to a oid that area for a while, it was quite soaky when i left.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Way to go, Sephora. I knew you'd put yourself out there to make things right again.

Hope no one uses the storage area for a while. Otherwise, someone might have to explain how a pipe must have burst.

I am the only one on the floor and i am alone tomorrow in the shipping room to collect and print out what we need before closing the year which is nowhere near my desk. I might just end up pissing there too. I do have to be careful, last thing i need is someone questioning why the floor is wet.

I wish i had my cell on me to take a pic for my hubby. perhaps tomorrow.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

I wish i had my cell on me to take a pic for my hubby. perhaps tomorrow.

Make sure you bring your cell with you tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the shipping room will have a pipe burst over the holidays.