Toilet service

17 minutes ago, Ponme said:

This is a true story from yesterday and this is the situation...

i am sure most of you has read up about a month ago, me licking the toilet seat that my sister in-law peed on. She knows i am into golden showers because my girlfriend told her and her sister does seem to tease me about it. That being said, she bought a small condo which is getting build and she refused to pay their painters, she asked me if i can help paint the ceilings and some rooms before a certain date because the contractors are waiting so that they can install the sinks, toilet and bathtub. There are caps on the toilet pipe and facets.

Last Saturday, i was over painting and my sister in-law show up an hour later, time goes by. She gets the urge to pee and starts freaking out because there is no where to go, even less outside because the workers are everywhere. She asks me where did i go pee and i told her that i had open the window in a room, she is too scared to sit on the ledge so tried looking for a bucket but none was in sight. So she ended up peeing on the plywood, unfinished floors in the bathroom. It is only after that i told her that it was a mistake to pee on a wooden floor because the wood will expand, as she is painting she tells me that she needs to find a handy guy like me. When i got back home, i told my girlfriend about this and she told tells me not to worry about it, that her sister is harmless.

Sunday morning, i show up to continue painting and she is talking to the contractor on her cell, asking if he is coming by to install her door frames so that we can paint them. Then she told me he won't be coming till wednesday which that will delay things. About 2 hours later, she asks me if i can assist helping, to hold her while she sits on the window ledge while she pee's outside. She tries to sit on the ledge except she freaks out, affraid of falling. So i got on attack mode and just told her to piss in my mouth and make it quick about it. She replies to me: are you sure about this???   So i told her, that she knows i am into this so hurry up before i change my mind as i started laying down on the wooden floor in her bathroom. Guys, i kid you not, she did it and she asked me to not to touch or do anything sexually. (Hahahaha  that is something sexually for me). When she was done, she extended her hand to help me up and tells me.. Not a word!  I smiled and went back painting. 

This morning, i am back and not even an hour in, she tells me that she needs to borrow me if thats okay.  Honestly, i could of or she could of brought a bucket after the third day right? No one ever said anything about the bucket. I just hope this won't bite me in the ass. :-/

OMG!!! 

The confusing parts are...  That your girlfriend said to not worry about it because she is harmless, was that a message to go ahead and do it because she knows it turns you on. Then after, your sister in-law tells you, not a word. I don't see how your girlfriend would be cool about this, even if your close to her and being harmless. My gut feeling about this is, play dumb and don't bring it up ever. I don't picture telling my sister to pee on my fiance's mouth, then again, i am not close and that comfortable with her.

I do admit, it is a hot story and maybe you should bring a bucket. Lolol

2 minutes ago, Sephora said:

OMG!!! 

The confusing parts are...  That your girlfriend said to not worry about it because she is harmless, was that a message to go ahead and do it because she knows it turns you on. Then after, your sister in-law tells you, not a word. I don't see how your girlfriend would be cool about this, even if your close to her and being harmless. My gut feeling about this is, play dumb and don't bring it up ever. I don't picture telling my sister to pee on my fiance's mouth, then again, i am not close and that comfortable with her.

I do admit, it is a hot story and maybe you should bring a bucket. Lolol

I am not kidding you, this really happened. In your opinion and others, would this be considered as cheating or am I worrying too much? She did ask me not to touch or make anything sexual about it. Which i did not play with myself or anything, see it as a service i guess.

5 minutes ago, Ponme said:

I am not kidding you, this really happened. In your opinion and others, would this be considered as cheating or am I worrying too much? She did ask me not to touch or make anything sexual about it. Which i did not play with myself or anything, see it as a service i guess.

I believe you that it happened but i don't know how close you are and how your girlfriend is towards that, only you would know, i just went with my gut feeling. Even if there is no sexual touching or intensions, i would have to say that it is considered cheating, maybe others have a different opinion. If you provide that service, you might make yourself some happy women out there. *wink*

Edited by Sephora

Since your gf's sister knows that you enjoy golden showers and has teased you with peeing in the hot tub before, I think it's pretty obvious that she's interested in peeing as well and is likely using you to determine how much she enjoys it. Your gf is comfortable with the three of you being naked together, so there's obviously not much jealousy there. I'd say that honesty is the best policy - tell your gf what her sister has been doing, tell her that it's been enjoyable but that you wanted to make sure that she knew what was going on because you didn't want her to think that you were cheating on her in any way. 

Maybe with a little luck it will progress into having both of them peeing openly with/for/on you.

Edited by Peefun
  • Like 2

That is fantastic.   The sister must be wanting to do it or as you say, she would have thought to make alternative arrangements with a bucket or something.   She is probably worried about what your girlfriend would think - hence why she is saying "not a word".   Although your girlfriend says her sister is harmless, it is difficult to read into that what she means and you obviously have more context than us, but it could mean that she thinks her is just a bit flirty and wouldn't try anything that would threaten your relations or it could be that she knows her sister wants to try pee things, knows you like pee things and is giving you subtle permission to go ahead.   However, of course, if you read her wrongly and tell her, she may blow up about it!  

One question which might help know whether the sister was trying to encourage you - when she peed on the bathroom floor, did she do it behind closed doors, ask you to leave, leave the door open and not say anything about you leaving her, or did she invite you to watch (either directly or by asking you to stand guard)?  The attitude at that point would be a significant indicator.   

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for you avise and replies.

@Peefun  i believe that you are right, she knows that i am into it because sisters do talk together. Even a while back when we went camping, i was at the fire while everyone crashed. Her sister came out stumbling twice and asked me to help her stay up while she peed. I did place my free hand under her stream and she knew about it. She never made any sexual approch because she would not do that to her sister and they are very close.

@Alfresco i believe she wanted to know how it felt or whats the big deal. Also maybe i am a taget dummy. Years back, her ex did ask her about golden showers and she had refused. When she peed, she never said anything, there was no doors to close and just did it in the same room like there was nothing to it. I was friends with her for a long time, nothing happened, so she is use to be friendly.

I have asked my GF about her being opened and if she is comfortable with her sister openly peeing in front of me. Then she told me, i thought you said it was okay last time?!?  I had to back track my mind and then she told me that we had talked about this and I was cool with it. Seriously, i don't even remember much about it, i was very stoned and woozy on the booze. Its possible, i just can't remember. Its weird, after that conversation, her sister had brought a bucket. So i had to ask her the question, why? And she told me that I had agreed on it in front of my GF to let her try it out.  My face was so puzzled. You know what, whatever, it happened and its cool, i was just happy to see her parts that close, almost the same as her sister. :-)

12 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Thank you everyone for you avise and replies.

@Peefun  i believe that you are right, she knows that i am into it because sisters do talk together. Even a while back when we went camping, i was at the fire while everyone crashed. Her sister came out stumbling twice and asked me to help her stay up while she peed. I did place my free hand under her stream and she knew about it. She never made any sexual approch because she would not do that to her sister and they are very close.

@Alfresco i believe she wanted to know how it felt or whats the big deal. Also maybe i am a taget dummy. Years back, her ex did ask her about golden showers and she had refused. When she peed, she never said anything, there was no doors to close and just did it in the same room like there was nothing to it. I was friends with her for a long time, nothing happened, so she is use to be friendly.

I have asked my GF about her being opened and if she is comfortable with her sister openly peeing in front of me. Then she told me, i thought you said it was okay last time?!?  I had to back track my mind and then she told me that we had talked about this and I was cool with it. Seriously, i don't even remember much about it, i was very stoned and woozy on the booze. Its possible, i just can't remember. Its weird, after that conversation, her sister had brought a bucket. So i had to ask her the question, why? And she told me that I had agreed on it in front of my GF to let her try it out.  My face was so puzzled. You know what, whatever, it happened and its cool, i was just happy to see her parts that close, almost the same as her sister. :-)

Wow!  I have to say that i am surprised of her reaction or even both. Maybe next time you do a deal like that, be more alert hahahahahaha!   Now in case you did not pick up on the fact that she brought a bucket  lolol  i believe that means that she is good and i would not ask her about what she thought or any questions about it, that would be wise because it might look like harassement.

On another note, do you realize how lucky you are? I am sure some would pay to see this happen and you got to see your sister in-laws parts that close. *wink*

Edited by Sephora

Sorry about the delay.

Apperently, i had offered my services on a conversation we had from what my girlfriend told me. I recall some of what was said and I was kidding around, but she said that i had agreed to it afterwards. Thats the part i don't recall. It didn't cause a fight except for a misunderstanding and my gf told me that if i was concerned about it, next time don't brag about it. And we sort of avoided each other for a few hours to calm the situation.

22 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Sorry about the delay.

Apperently, i had offered my services on a conversation we had from what my girlfriend told me. I recall some of what was said and I was kidding around, but she said that i had agreed to it afterwards. Thats the part i don't recall. It didn't cause a fight except for a misunderstanding and my gf told me that if i was concerned about it, next time don't brag about it. And we sort of avoided each other for a few hours to calm the situation.

You sir, got away with a slap on the wrist. You might want to watch any futur confusions.

At least something good came out of it.  Lmao

Absolutely great story!  I'm sure many of us have fantasized about similar situations as this.

I am fascinated to know more about the actual peeing. Was she able to control the flow so that is was sufficiently slow? Or did she control it in such a way so as to give you one mouthful at at time? Often once the flow starts it's hard for them to stop. Plus I can imagine her missing your mouth, especially the initial bit of the stream. Did you manage to swallow all of it? How much was missed and landed on the floor?

Edited by MrTickle
1 hour ago, MrTickle said:

Absolutely great story!  I'm sure many of us have fantasized about similar situations as this.

I am fascinated to know more about the actual peeing. Was she able to control the flow so that is was sufficiently slow? Or did she control it in such a way so as to give you one mouthful at at time? Often once the flow starts it's hard for them to stop. Plus I can imagine her missing your mouth, especially the initial bit of the stream. Did you manage to swallow all of it? How much was missed and landed on the floor?

Thank you for the compliment. I admit, i did fanatsize about having her and her sister at the same time, that would be epic and would turn me on so much. Her sister is sorta of hot too. Except, i don't see this happening ever. I will ad, i was suprised as much as everyone else here was.

There was 2 moments, the first, it took a good 15 sec before dripping and then it was a normal flow which i swallowed all of it. I believe she was controling it because the stream was not strong at all. She barely squatted like about 1 foot away  and it leaked left and right. The second time, she started removing her jeans and underwear. As she started squatting it just came out and i just grabbed her and lured her pussy about 5 inches towards my mouth. It was so tempting to lick her after except i didn't want to risk it. I tried to not react too much after, once i changed rooms, i was praying a thank you god in the sky stance.

• Like 1