If girls peeing standing up then is it normal?

I recently have girlfriend. By the time i caught her peeing standing up. She was doing courtesy peeing so other might not know but I guess I caught her.

We were going for attending marriage and it was around 200 KM far from our city. She wear top and Full length skirt.. during journey she wants to pee so i stopped my car near hotel where it has outdoor bathroom. That bathroom has no door and i saw her she went in side and standing just beside wall.. i can see her from 1 corner. She just standing up normally and keep her skirt from front side but not hike it. She stands for half minutes and then come back. I confirm her are u done as she was not sit and she told me yes.

Once we are roaming in garden.. we are waiting for out friends but they got late.. So at the time when we are standing on corner of garden and its lawn area.. So she was standing beside me then she move 2 steps far and seeing here and there normally... suddenly i hared water dripping like sound for 2-3 seconds. But as soon as i watched her side she stopped it. this will happens 2-3 times.

Is she normal if she was peeing standing up?

Guest UnabashedUser

If she can pee standing up without it running down her leg onto her shoes, she's got great control, a strong stream, and I applaud her athletic skills and urethral talent :)

Whether or not it is normal depends on the girl's culture. In a number of cultures, women used to pee standing up. Though the spread of Western civilisation, and clothing,  has overtaken this and made sitting or squatting almost universal.