Men should hold there pee article

Highlights:

A growing body of research on pee suggests that waiting to relieve yourself can actually boost your willpower.

Here’s why it works: It all has to do with impulse control, says Iris Blandon-Gitlin, Ph.D., an associate professor of psychology at California State University, Fullerton, who has conducted research on the benefits on your brain when you have a full bladder, including one that found it’s easier to tell more believable lies.

Not urinating activates a part of your brain that helps resist sudden urges—like not peeing yourself, obviously, she says. But because you’re triggering that self restraint, it can help you fight off other kinds of impulses—like the snacks in the checkout line.

This impulse-reducing effect may also help you concentrate better. 

In another pee-related study, Dutch researchers found that people who had to take a leak scored higher than those who didn’t on confusing mental tests. 

Good information you have given me here. I always told as a kid not to hold it in all the time. Now days doctors say it good to hold it in now. It trains the bladder now and makes the bladder stronger. 

I never know holding it can help your brain too interesting. I always love holding for a long as I can. Take a long loud pee in the end. I love to see ladies holding it too too. I always like to see long lines see and hear them take long pees.

Yes you have a big bladder here. I under try to hold that much pee in me but I dont think I can  hold it that long.

You must have train your bladder to hold it for a long time and lots of liquid to hold. How long do you hold that for ?

How long do you go pee for ? That has to be a long pee.  

• Like 1

When I finally peed about 5pm - after a mug of tea to top things off - I did just shy of 500ml.  I know because I used a measuring jug.  Around 10 minutes ago I had the most amazing unmeasured wee whilst showering.  I've decided that if I need to pee (and only pee) when I'm getting ready for a shower I'll simply do it whilst showering.  My pees normally take between 30 and 45 seconds but can be longer - 40 seconds is about average.   

That is a lot of pee but after drinking all that I that world happen. I am the same length here too. I drink lots of water hold and can pee for a minute and a half sometimes longer. 

Then after holding for a long time I end up need to go a few times more.