Newcastle Nightlife

You want to get to Town Moor next September / October for the Great North Run, its an extravaganza for spotting peeing women. I went maybe fifteen years ago, a mate of mine who is a strong club runner was competing. The field adjoining the road and embankments near the start is like a loo from 9am onwards! I have been in Newcastle on a Saturday night before and spotted women peeing on the streets. There was a ship moored up on the Gateshead side of the Tyne, it was / is a restaurant or club or something. I have seen women peeing in that area :)

• Like 1
11 hours ago, cohen11 said:

You want to get to Town Moor next September / October for the Great North Run, its an extravaganza for spotting peeing women. I went maybe fifteen years ago, a mate of mine who is a strong club runner was competing. The field adjoining the road and embankments near the start is like a loo from 9am onwards! I have been in Newcastle on a Saturday night before and spotted women peeing on the streets. There was a ship moored up on the Gateshead side of the Tyne, it was / is a restaurant or club or something. I have seen women peeing in that area :)

Yes, I have always wanted to get to the start of the Great North Run, but I have never been in the area at the time.   

I think the nightclub on the boat you mean I was the Tuxedo Royals, or known locally as simply "The Boat".  That went some years ago.

• Like 1

@Alfresco , I love these reports of yours about peeing ladies in different cities.

If you ever come to Plymouth, here's a heads up.....check out the Barbican area and the surrounding streets as well as the nearby Hoe. That's where most of the late night heavy duty drinking by young ladies (and guys) goes on these days.

• Like 2
On 12/1/2016 at 3:14 PM, steve25805 said:

@Alfresco , I love these reports of yours about peeing ladies in different cities.

If you ever come to Plymouth, here's a heads up.....check out the Barbican area and the surrounding streets as well as the nearby Hoe. That's where most of the late night heavy duty drinking by young ladies (and guys) goes on these days.

Thanks @steve25805 have you got any sightings to recount?   I'm not likely to be in Plymouth on my own though.