Pee fantasies becoming reality

I just became a forum legend. Yay. As a little celebration I want to pose a topic for discussion. What is your top pee fantasy? Something you want to do, have done to you, participate in or witness. Mine is to have womens pants have extra long zippers that can go down far enough to expose their pussy so women can regularly piss standing up, resulting in urinals in womens restrooms being the norm and seeing a hidden cam video of a female biker gang in their leathers all pissing in urinals side by side. :5_smiley: 

What do you all dream of?

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Fave fantasy: All girl marching band in leather skirts wearing no panties marches out, lines up on edge of swimming pool where I am naked at the side.  I make my way from left to right as they take turns urinating onto  my face and then follow up when empty by masturbating their young tight  pussies as I move on to the next.  The one who pees the longest gets to be eaten out , both vaginally and anally by me  and just as she's about to cum I ram my tallywhacker home and moisten her pee dripping cuntal membranes with my sizzling jizzum.

Heh. Tallywhacker.  It's what you use to whack tallies.

My fantasy is pretty vanilla, compared to UA. However, I'd say it's just as hot in a different way because of the deep, interpersonal dynamic involved. I'm on a stroll in the woods with a girl I know (which hasn't been anyone for fifteen years), just walking and talking casually.  For practical purposes, let's consider her my wife, because she and I know each others' minds intimately.  As we're walking, she gets the urge to pee, very suddenly, and very forcibly.  She starts to do the little dance, announces her sudden emergency, and asks me if I see anyone nearby in a fast, high-pitched voice.  It turns out there's nobody in a mile radius, but she still wants to be considerate of others, so she steps off the footpath, so as not to leave a puddle of pee for anyone to potentially step in later. At first, she ducks behind a tree on instinct, but then she notices my eyes following her. She knows that I'm into watching that kind of stuff, and being away from civilization for the present gets her feeling free-spirited and naughty. With a hint of desperation still lacing her voice, she offers me a playful excuse to look, saying something to the effect of: "What? You seeing something you like? Well . . . your birthday's in a couple of weeks, huh?  I'll make you a deal: you can watch, but then I don't have to buy you a present later."  I know that she would probably have let me watch anyway since she gets a guilty thrill out of it.  Even if, in the moment, I had the wit to say "no deal," she would feign disappointment, go behind the tree, but stick her butt out so I could still see her action on full display. But of course, I can only mumble "okay," because my brain functions have dropped a few rungs. She grins a little because she likes having that sort of power-effect over me, but nature calls insistently, so she hurries to lower her pants.  She's a high squatter, probably like women in their sixties, because she wants no risk of getting her butt bitten by a spider or whatever. But because the high squat usually blocks the view from the front, she turns herself around to face away from me. "I hope I don't get any on my shoes," she frets, keeping her knees together but adjusting her feet widely apart.  This whole time, I'm watching with my senses suddenly turned up to eleven due to adrenaline.  My mind registers the crunch of leaves and grass under her feet, the rustle of her clothes, the edge of need in her voice, and of course, the sudden hiss and patter from her pee stream.  It starts out as a slow trickle, barely a downward stream. But then the dam bursts, and a second, much stronger flow shoots out with the thickness of a curtain.  She gives an exhale of relief, then leans a little further forward, reshuffling her feet for balance. The stream wavers for just a second, but then continues its deluge, going not just downwards, but slightly backwards. There's a definite hissing noise that rises above the splashing sound, and despite her best efforts, little droplets of pee splash back up on her pant legs.  She's too absorbed to care anymore though, sighing "ahh" in relief as the pressure finally dwindles. As her pussy drips for a few more seconds, she feels around in her backpack for a tissue, still in squat position. There aren't any though, so a little embarrassed, she beckons me over and asks me to give her one from my pack. I numbly hand one off, she wipes, then pulls her pants back up, happily saying "Gosh, I SO needed that!  I feel SO much better now!" You know- abusing use of exclamations and the word "so." A minute later, we're back to walking, and the discussion is something meaningless enough that you'd never guess what had just happened.

Huh. I put more thought into that than I expected. Perhaps this belongs in fictional stories, but I assume it's on-topic for this thread. It seems I fantasize a soul as well as a body in the action. It sure makes it more real to me.

• Like 4

@lugia

Yes sir that is an excellent fantasy. I undrerstand wanting a deep emotional connection, that does increase the intimacy greatly. I also crave a deep unbreakable connection to a woman that has lasted decades through the phases of life into old age, where no one can even tempt us to stray. So strong that we can trust each other with anything and no one else exists.

In fact, your post has inspired a new fantasy for me. That being to hold my woman from behind every morning as she stands over the toilet and I spread her labia apart so she can pee into the toilet standing up while kissing her neck and ears and rubbing her to orgasm when she finishes. Then she does the same to me. I'm going to try and write a fictional story about pee intimacy between to lifelong lovers. I'll mention you as the inspiration in it.

• Like 1

I liked UU's scenario but I would make a few changes. While they were peeing in my face, each cute musician would rub herself over my mouth and chin until a frenzied orgasm bursted out. To compare the taste of each one as the pee becomes mingled with pussy juice.

I'd love to experience simultaneous face pissing and cunnilingus!

Edited by P-Spud
  • Like 1
On 11/24/2016 at 1:51 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Fave fantasy: All girl marching band in leather skirts wearing no panties marches out, lines up on edge of swimming pool where I am naked at the side.  I make my way from left to right as they take turns urinating onto  my face and then follow up when empty by masturbating their young tight  pussies as I move on to the next.  The one who pees the longest gets to be eaten out , both vaginally and anally by me  and just as she's about to cum I ram my tallywhacker home and moisten her pee dripping cuntal membranes with my sizzling jizzum.

I pissed out in my yard and rubbed my pussy while reading this. Super hot ;)

I'd have to say my fantasy is strolling through the woods and finding a man walking down the side. He obviously needs to pee, why else would he be walking down? I see him take out his dick and I follow behind him. I come up behind him as his stream comes out. I startle him, and he goes "Oh, I am so sorry!" and tries to hide his pissing cock from me. I smile and say "No, it's fine" while I pull my pants down and squat beside him, "No need to make two puddles when you can make one, right?" I aim my piss to where his is hitting and stare at his cock while he stares at my pussy. I start to get very turned on and he can tell, "You like watching me piss, don't you?" I respond with a moan. He then stops his stream and repositions himself to where he's in front of me with his semi erect cock. He starts to piss on my pussy while i'm rubbing it to orgasm. I finish pissing but he's not done, so I STAnd up and hold his cock for him and then lick the tip clean when he's done. Maybe have some pissy oral sex or maybe just a pissy fuck. 

• Like 4
Guest UnabashedUser
8 hours ago, PissBaby said:

I pissed out in my yard and rubbed my pussy while reading this. Super hot ;)

I'd have to say my fantasy is strolling through the woods and finding a man walking down the side. He obviously needs to pee, why else would he be walking down? I see him take out his dick and I follow behind him. I come up behind him as his stream comes out. I startle him, and he goes "Oh, I am so sorry!" and tries to hide his pissing cock from me. I smile and say "No, it's fine" while I pull my pants down and squat beside him, "No need to make two puddles when you can make one, right?" I aim my piss to where his is hitting and stare at his cock while he stares at my pussy. I start to get very turned on and he can tell, "You like watching me piss, don't you?" I respond with a moan. He then stops his stream and repositions himself to where he's in front of me with his semi erect cock. He starts to piss on my pussy while i'm rubbing it to orgasm. I finish pissing but he's not done, so I STAnd up and hold his cock for him and then lick the tip clean when he's done. Maybe have some pissy oral sex or maybe just a pissy fuck. 

Great fantasy and one I would enjoy as well.  The only time I took an unintentional pee with two women was exiting a bar late one night, and having to pee, whipped it out in the alley behind the bar and was whizzing away by a dumpster when I noticed, belatedly, two girls crouching on the other side squatting and letting it all out.

The closest one to me gave me the middle finger and said "Enjoying your fucking self?" as she finished, wiped with Kleenex, and pulled up her panties.  Her partner was still squirting and looking  pained but smiled, finished, and didn't bother to wipe.  They laughed at my now hard impaler and ran off down the alley giggling. 

As for your fantasy of a gushing cock watering your pussy while you masturbate your clit -- it is absolutely as hot as you think it is.  Likewise I love a rushing pussy washing down the tip of my cock as I masturbate to a hot full cum onto the pussy/clit/anal area.

I have lots of fantasies - many of which are the ideas which have led to my stories in Wet Carpet Magazine and other stories I have posted on this site.

A big fantasy that I would like to make real would be to see my wife peeing down the stairs in a multi story car park.

A big fantasy that is purely fantasy would be to be with a group of girls who pee wherever they are on furniture, carpets and outdoors without thinking about the consequences.

• Like 2

Its hard to pick a favorite fantasy. Another one that I have is to have a girlfriend that has no concern for restroom etiquette. I imagine us at a movie theater and after downing a huge soda she has to pee right before we leave. I wait in the theater watching the credits roll while she pees. She comes back to get me and as we walk out toward the lobby she says "The janitor has a nice mess to clean, it came out so strong that I didnt have time to aim properly and it just sprayed all over the seat and floor. Some of it made it in the toilet but not enough to flush. Im such a bitch for that but I dont care, it was a great piss."

Then when we walk past the restrooms we hear some woman come out and say "Oh my god, some nasty bitch pissed on the fuckin floor in there and I stepped in her puddle."

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 1