pissing on toilet seat

• 8 months later...

I love women like you, who do what you do! Wish you lived in my area. One grocery chain in my area has unisex bathrooms for customers. I love it when I use one of them immediately after a woman has used it, and she has pissed all over the seat. I look at the pattern of drops and try to guess whether she did it in a low squat, a high squat, or standing, facing one way, or the other. The ladies I love best are those who walk out of the bathroom, making eye contact with me and even smiling, after they have pissed on the seat. They show no evidence of embarrassment, at all, which surprises me. I had always assumed that the wetting of the seat was accidental, but your post makes me wonder if it may be deliberate. Would love to read more from you.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

I used to clean rest rooms at work. I would love women come in desperation needing to go. One lady didnt care I didnt move out of the ladies room. I told her I had to finish cleaning the floor. She walked in went to a stall and took a pee.

A coworker didnt care if I didnt walk out she had to pee she told me. I didnt move out of the room. I hear ladies squat over the toilet. There were times when ladies had pee and toilet paper on the toilet. 

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, pee01 said:

I used to clean rest rooms at work. I would love women come in desperation needing to go. One lady didnt care I didnt move out of the ladies room. I told her I had to finish cleaning the floor. She walked in went to a stall and took a pee.

A coworker didnt care if I didnt walk out she had to pee she told me. I didnt move out of the room. I hear ladies squat over the toilet. There were times when ladies had pee and toilet paper on the toilet. 

Believe it or not, i use to be a lifeguard a while back. The toilet seats were often wet from either pee or wet from bathing suits.

So i was always squatting, at the time, there was no cleaning lady so the student was often there to clean and i am sure he heard plenty.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

The sound of good hard pee hitting the floor or the toilet water followed by a couple of short spurts at the end always gets my attention and leads to fevered activities, if you get my drift. I find it highly erotic that PixieWings masturbated , and hopefully orgasmed after pissing on the seat.  Please let us know whenever you have another erotic pee like this one :)

That is very true here. I love hear women peeing in restrooms hitting the water or toilet. Squat over the toilet letting it go. I love when women pee hitting the water super hard and make sound like moan sigh. I like to hear women short spurts coming out her.