Wow, in the Spa?

Lolol   I am not sure if I should say that your lucky or not. Do you know that some would find this hot?

Perhaps she likes to tease you and see you get turned on. On the other hand, it's not a thing I would do even if I knew about someone elses fetish. Then again, there are all kinds of people on this planet.

• Like 1

Peeing in the water is one of the best places to do it, especially when it's an enclosed body of water that won't just let it disperse everywhere. This does, of course, mean that your girlfriend was soaking in her sister's pee without knowing. And so were you, except of course, you did know. But unless someone says something about it, it's entirely possible to relieve one's entire bladder underwater right in front of other people, and they'll never know! All the more for a spa, because the water's already heated up.

• Like 1

Wow, thank you all for those replies. Yeah, she is teasing me for sure and i would never say anything about it. If my gf would ever ask, i would just play the innocent card... She did?  I thought she was kidding around.  So that it doesn't start something bad.

From my point of view, it is a turn on, also the fact that she once peed on a toilet seat and I went to clean it up. I also once placed a hidden cam, aiming straight at the toilet and saw her pee with a wide spread. Not something that I would do again since I found it risky.

13 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Wow, thank you all for those replies. Yeah, she is teasing me for sure and i would never say anything about it. If my gf would ever ask, i would just play the innocent card... She did?  I thought she was kidding around.  So that it doesn't start something bad.

From my point of view, it is a turn on, also the fact that she once peed on a toilet seat and I went to clean it up. I also once placed a hidden cam, aiming straight at the toilet and saw her pee with a wide spread. Not something that I would do again since I found it risky.

Lolol    Getting turned on by your sister in-law, can be a dangerous game.