Gabriele caught peeing

I am a 35 year old busty blonde divorcee called Sue, left with a big house and a small income, and a need to make a bit more cash. So I let out one of the spare bedrooms to an 18 year old, black-haired, blue-eyed German student called Gabriele, who had a figure to die for. Her English, though not perfect, was pretty good, and we got along really well. Being bi-sexual myself, I soon found myself sexually attracted towards her big time, as well as seeing her more like a friend than a lodger in spite of being nearly twice her age. We were soon sharing the details of each other's lives, revelling in the successes and commiserating with the disappointments.

Anyway, one day I got home with news of a promotion at work into a more rewarding and challenging supervisory position, bringing with it a hefty pay rise. I rushed up the stairs and headed straight for Gabriele's room, hoping she was there so that I could share my good news with her. In my excitement, I neglected to knock as usual and just barged in. The expression of delight upon my face must have instantly turned to one of shock. Because right there in the corner of the room, Gabriele was squatting, her knickers discarded, her long dress hiked up above her gorgeous ass, her young muff in full view. And from it a thick stream of yellow piss was gushing forth with a loud hiss to splash upon the carpet, where a puddle was forming. Gabriele was looking down at her own pee spattering upon the carpet with a look of complete rapture upon her face for a split second. But upon my entry she suddenly looked up, her rapture turning to shock, her piss flow suddenly ceasing.

For a second or two we both just remained in position, staring in silence at each other, neither knowing what to say. Then a sense of anger flooded through me and I asked her what the hell she thought she was playing at, pissing all over MY carpet like an animal! She tried to apologise but couldn't get a word in as I ranted for a short moment.

But as the initial surge of anger abated a little I realised that I was actually a little turned on, and memories of drunken pees in naughty places during my youth flooded back. So I immediately softened my tone and apologised for shouting and said that she actually looked quite sexy squatting there. She looked a little confused at this, not knowing how to react to this sudden change. So I giggled and admitted that I too had sometimes peed in naughty places when I was her age just for fun, though I had only ever had the nerve to do it when drunk. I told her that she could finish her piss all over the carpet if she wanted, I didn't really mind, and I would love to watch her do it. A faint smile flickered across her face, but there was still much uncertainty there. So noticing my own need to pee, I took the bull by the horns, so to speak.

I said to her that since she was obviously unsure, I would prove to her that it was OK by peeing on the carpet myself. Her eyes widened with incredulity at that, and she looked on in wonder as I removed my shoes and socks, lowered and stepped out of my jeans, then slipped off my knickers, throwing them all onto her bed. Naked from the waist down I then stood in the middle of her room, parted my legs and pulled the folds of my vagina apart with my fingers. Then I started pissing, a golden cascade that shot forward to patter down on the carpet. A large puddle quickly developed as that patch of carpet grew saturated, and the soft patter gradually morphed into a loud splashing sound. Gabriele, still squatting in the corner, and now grinning with delight, resumed her own pee on the carpet, the duel hissing from both of our muffs filling the room. Neither of us spoke as we peed, the only noise being the hissing and splashing of our relief.

Gabriele finished first, a large puddle of piss in the corner beneath her. By now, as I pissed the last of my flow, I was deliberately swaying my hips from side to side to spray as much of the carpet as possible. It was actually somewhat disappointing when my stream weakened, landing nearer and nearer to me, until with a last few drops my pee was spent.

Gabriele and I looked at each other, grinning wildly yet saying nothing for several seconds, until I said something like "Wow! That was fucking fantastic! I really enjoyed that!" Or words to that effect. We both agreed that it was great fun. And we have both peed on the carpet quite a few times since - in my bedroom as well as hers!

Hello steve :)

Thanks for posting this story, it is one of my favorites; I hope you will treat us to the follow-ups!

I may get around to it. I periodically log into Peesearch to lift stories I have posted there for re-posting here, and will continue to do so for as long as my account remains undeleted. My Gold membership there is not set to expire until January 27th, so I think I will have full access until at least then.