Heard female boss peeing hard

This just happened today, I couldn't wait to get home and post this. I work in finance, my boss, who happens to be the CFO is kind of atypical in that she interacts and jokes with her employees often and you wouldn't think she runs the place given her approach to managing. She's in her late 40's, blonde, great figure, very big chest. Basically she is one sexy middle aged woman. Today we started this huge report that requires me to work with her so she can walk me through it since it's my first time doing it.

Now usually we go out for lunch but today I stayed in my office. She didn't realize I was still in the building and she and my supervisor who are good friends started talking and laughing a few offices over. I came out, heading to the restroom and just before I walk by that office, the CFO said "Hold on I gotta take a fuckin piss." She turned around, saw the surprised look on my face and then said "you didn't hear that." We all laughed and she went to her office for a moment. I rushed to the fountain just outside the restrooms with my water bottle and stood there, pouring my water out and refilling it so I could have a reason to be that close the womens room and hear her peeing. A few seconds later she came around the corner and walked in. I heard the stall door close but I didn't hear a stream. Then another woman came out and while the door slowly swung shut, that was when her stream could be heard. It was really strong and loud from where I stood, heard it perfectly. She wasn't lying, she really had to go. The door took about 8 to 10 seconds to close and block the sound but she was pissing full force for that entire audible time. I kept filling my bottle, heard a flush and then she came out and looked at me with a quick forced smile but I'm not sure if she was still embarrassed or wondering why I was still there at the fountain. Regardless, it was very hot hearing her foul mouth and her peeing ability.

As for icing on this cake, when I was in her office later in the day working with her on the report, she turned in her chair to look in her desk drawers for some files and I caught a perfect view of her massive camel toe in her white business slacks. I mean it was damn near chewing its way through her pants. She was leaning close to the edge of her seat and it was just bulging through beautifully. I don't know if it was her bush or big labia but either way she had some serious womanhood on display. It wasn't a pad because you could see the crease in the middle where her pussy was split. Great day at work for sure. Damn.

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 3

Definitely a lucky day.   I guess you might be trying to catch a few more views and chances to listen.  

Not pee related, but your cameltoe viewing is a prompt for reporting that on Saturday I was at a Christmas Fair and a tall blonde lady running a book stand was wearing a long Christmas jumper with black tights and long boots.  The jumper came to just below her bottom and I couldn't see any skirt underneath, so I liked to imagine that she wasn't wearing one.  I was right.  She was wearing the long jumper as effectively a short dress.  When she bent over to pick a book out from a box under her table, I had a great view from behind.  Her jumper rode up, giving me a perfect view of a black thong showing through her black tights which became pretty transparent as they stretched over her perfect backside.  I kept an eye on her and had the view repeated several times.   Very pleasant Saturday morning viewing.

• Like 1

@Alfresco

I would've loved seeing that. I really enjoy when women's thongs are visible either because their pants are too low or leggings are transparent. Some of them are clueless s to how much they are showing, others show off intentionally. Either way, just knowing and seeing that she has a thong stuck up her ass is so hot. I've seen so many women in public stick their hand in their ass to adjust their thong and they just walk around with a dirty hand without a care in the world.

• Like 1
On November 18, 2016 at 7:00 PM, Brutus said:

This just happened today, I couldn't wait to get home and post this. I work in finance, my boss, who happens to be the CFO is kind of atypical in that she interacts and jokes with her employees often and you wouldn't think she runs the place given her approach to managing. She's in her late 40's, blonde, great figure, very big chest. Basically she is one sexy middle aged woman. Today we started this huge report that requires me to work with her so she can walk me through it since it's my first time doing it.

Now usually we go out for lunch but today I stayed in my office. She didn't realize I was still in the building and she and my supervisor who are good friends started talking and laughing a few offices over. I came out, heading to the restroom and just before I walk by that office, the CFO said "Hold on I gotta take a fuckin piss." She turned around, saw the surprised look on my face and then said "you didn't hear that." We all laughed and she went to her office for a moment. I rushed to the fountain just outside the restrooms with my water bottle and stood there, pouring my water out and refilling it so I could have a reason to be that close the womens room and hear her peeing. A few seconds later she came around the corner and walked in. I heard the stall door close but I didn't hear a stream. Then another woman came out and while the door slowly swung shut, that was when her stream could be heard. It was really strong and loud from where I stood, heard it perfectly. She wasn't lying, she really had to go. The door took about 8 to 10 seconds to close and block the sound but she was pissing full force for that entire audible time. I kept filling my bottle, heard a flush and then she came out and looked at me with a quick forced smile but I'm not sure if she was still embarrassed or wondering why I was still there at the fountain. Regardless, it was very hot hearing her foul mouth and her peeing ability.

As for icing on this cake, when I was in her office later in the day working with her on the report, she turned in her chair to look in her desk drawers for some files and I caught a perfect view of her massive camel toe in her white business slacks. I mean it was damn near chewing its way through her pants. She was leaning close to the edge of her seat and it was just bulging through beautifully. I don't know if it was her bush or big labia but either way she had some serious womanhood on display. It wasn't a pad because you could see the crease in the middle where her pussy was split. Great day at work for sure. Damn.

Hahaha, My supervisor is quite loud as well. Imagine hearing this a few stalls away?  I was wispering to myself, holy shit!!

I do have my loud moments and i believe many do. What makes it loud or a strong stream, i am not sure.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

"...Definitely a lucky day.   I guess you might be trying to catch a few more views and chances to listen."

It would be tempting but I'd advise caution. You seem to have a great working relationship. It would be a shame to spoil that by creeping her out. None of my business of course, just thinking out loud :-)

Edited by P-Spud
2 hours ago, Sephora said:

Hahaha, My supervisor is quite loud as well. Imagine hearing this a few stalls away?  I was wispering to myself, holy shit!!

I do have my loud moments and i believe many do. What makes it loud or a strong stream, i am not sure.

Thats awesome that she is loud enough to turn heads. I think power pissers just have big bladders and strong pelvic muscles. Regardless I love hearing women pee forcefully, its so alpha and dominant to me that they can do it and that they dont care who hears.

Edited by Brutus
7 hours ago, Brutus said:

Thats awesome that she is loud enough to turn heads. I think power pissers just have big bladders and strong pelvic muscles. Regardless I love hearing women pee forcefully, its so alpha and dominant to me that they can do it and that they dont care who hears.

Maybe some of them deliberately pee as loudly as they can, wanting people to hear them. Not like those who try very hard to pee quietly so that nobody can hear them. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, uniloo said:

Maybe some of them deliberately pee as loudly as they can, wanting people to hear them. Not like those who try very hard to pee quietly so that nobody can hear them. 

I would bet that most of them just don't think or realize how loud they are. But I wouldn't be surprised if some pee as loud as they can as a subtle show off. That's a good question for a discussion thread.

Edited by Brutus
  • Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 11/21/2016 at 8:02 AM, Brutus said:

@Alfresco

I would've loved seeing that. I really enjoy when women's thongs are visible either because their pants are too low or leggings are transparent. Some of them are clueless s to how much they are showing, others show off intentionally. Either way, just knowing and seeing that she has a thong stuck up her ass is so hot. I've seen so many women in public stick their hand in their ass to adjust their thong and they just walk around with a dirty hand without a care in the world.

Watching a girl nonchalantly picking a wedgie out of her asshole is incredibly stimulating.  Groups of girls walking together along a boardwalk near a beach, or on the beach seem to be prone to wedgies and aren't too modest about removing them. Might be the wetness of sweat or seawater, either way it's mighty hot.

4 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Watching a girl nonchalantly picking a wedgie out of her asshole is incredibly stimulating.  Groups of girls walking together along a boardwalk near a beach, or on the beach seem to be prone to wedgies and aren't too modest about removing them. Might be the wetness of sweat or seawater, either way it's mighty hot.

Yeah, seeing them touch their ass in any way is hot. What makes wedgie picking even hotter for me personally is their complete lack of concern for hygiene. Asses are filthy no matter how "clean" it is, it's still an ass that does assy things. When women dig to fix a wedgie, it's like they think theirs doesn't do assy things so there is no need to not stick their hand deep in it. Not from the outside but rather, literally reaching inside their ass crack. Thinking of the filth they leave on everything they touch afterwards...

On November 21, 2016 at 6:12 PM, Brutus said:

I don't know about your theory about having big bladders and strong pelvic muscles. That being said, i also consider my self as loud from time to time. Appearently, i can stand out from other :3_grin:

maybe thats why my fiance likes me to be dominant in those moments.

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
14 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I don't know about your theory about having big bladders and strong pelvic muscles. That being said, i also consider my self as loud from time to time. Appearently, i can stand out from other :3_grin:

maybe thats why my fiance likes me to be dominant in those moments.

The louder and more musical the better. A great hissy-piss with  warbling overtones, burbles, tinkling is a wonderful erection producer. When I hear a woman pee it attracts my attention.

5 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Yes. I do admire the hissing sound they make but my primary turn on as far as sounds go are hearing a hard powerful stream hitting the water. The deep reverberating sound a strong stream creates does things to me. In college I used to sit right by the restrooms on the 3rd floor of the campus library. I studied but also was lying in wait for girls to use that restroom and when I heard a fierce stream, I was in heaven. The best one was the librarian. She was probably in her late 50's but she had an incredible pair of legs, muscular calves, very impressive. She used that restroom often and she pissed like a horse every single time. One time some guy was standing by the elevators just outside the restroom and she was opening her floodgate into the toilet. He turned and looked at the restroom then looked at me with his mouth open. It was very loud.

• Like 1
On November 25, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Brutus said:

@Sephora

No, don't keep it in check. Let it rip as hard as you can. Be proud of your loud stream. Do it for us lol.

LMAO!!     Okay, for this morning, i will hold it in and let it rip like you say. It should be soon since the last time i have went, was about 3 hours ago. Let's all hope you can hear it from here lolol.

• Like 1

Wow, when you gotta to go...  It was funny, because I thought i was alone until i heard one of the stalls that opened. When i came out, i started laughing because it was a friend colegue worker, and when she heard me laugh, she laughed and ask how long was I holding that in for? Then she told me she couldn't hear her self wipe.  My cheeks went red and I laughed. Lololol

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Brutus said:

@Sephora

Yes! Now your coworkers know you piss like a horse. Do it all the time. Hold it all morning and do a piss explosion at work. Can you record the audio and upload for us?

Hahahaha, perhaps i can lol

damn you make sound bad when you wrote pissing like a horse. I try not to hold it in, i had bad experiences when sneezing, but thats another story.

1 hour ago, Sephora said:

Hahahaha, perhaps i can lol

damn you make sound bad when you wrote pissing like a horse. I try not to hold it in, i had bad experiences when sneezing, but thats another story.

Okay I won't call it horse pissing if that sounds bad. How about alpha female piss or Goddess flood lol. I know you had to enjoy peeing that loud at work.

Guest UnabashedUser

One of the hottest things my wife (then my gf) sent to me when dating was a recording of her peeing into a toilet while operating a vibrator and moaning words of love.   If it will post here, I'll do it (once I get her permission)

On November 28, 2016 at 2:46 PM, Brutus said:

Okay I won't call it horse pissing if that sounds bad. How about alpha female piss or Goddess flood lol. I know you had to enjoy peeing that loud at work.

I can work with those two titles lmao.