Best moment of my life!

I remember my ex girlfriend and I used to share a lot with each other. First of all I was very surprised that she liked pee, I've never known anyone in person who also enjoyed it. She asked me to go on her chest and I did. It was nicer than I thought. I never imagined giving before but now I am open to it. I used to watch and touch her as she peed everyday and lick her during and afterwards. Licking as a woman pees is my favorite thing. It tastes better than I thought as well. The last time we had the best experience ever. We were getting ready to have sex and I asked if she had to pee, (which I always ask just in case) and she said yes. She moved to the edge of the bed and spread her sexy legs. I love when women have their legs spread. So much pee came out. Nice and light yellow pee was gushing. I uncontrollably started going down on her like crazy. She kept peeing so I put it inside her and finally had sex while she was peeing. The orgasms were the most intense either of us ever had! We kept going for so long that time. That was the best sex I've ever had. I think about it to this day. I hope someday I can experience that again and meet a woman who truly loves sharing in this. I love love love going down on women when they pee. Enjoy folks! :15_yum:

• Like 3
Guest UnabashedUser

Licking out a leaking pussy with a pointed tongue circling the distended peehole and the accompanying moans of pleasure from a hot woman are as pleasurable to me as discharging a full load of cum. Of course I also try to accomplish this later in the course of the evening, but even then -- accepting piss gratefully into my  hungry mouth from a woman who loves what I am giving her... simply the best.