Let's save the water and use me..

I come back home late, after going to pick up some paint at cost price from a friend, which I did save over 50%. Anyways, I got home and the girlfriend was in bed reading a book. she makes me notice on her side of the bed that there is a towel and type of yoga head block set on the floor. Then she tells me that she wants to use my mouth tonight and tomorrow morning. So I get excited about this, figuring there will be some sex with that. Not at all, but it was still sexy. She needed to go last night, so she went, then turned off the light and fell asleep.

This morning, I wake up before her and lay down on the towel waiting till she wakes up. What ended up happening is her alarm rang 10 minutes after and she saw me there, got up and took her bottoms off, squats and pee's in my mouth, like a lot too, but I was able to swallow all no problem because it was not a strong stream. She get's back up and says that she needs to get ready for work and thanks me..  still no sex but hot in a way. :-)

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Ponme said:

I come back home late, after going to pick up some paint at cost price from a friend, which I did save over 50%. Anyways, I got home and the girlfriend was in bed reading a book. she makes me notice on her side of the bed that there is a towel and type of yoga head block set on the floor. Then she tells me that she wants to use my mouth tonight and tomorrow morning. So I get excited about this, figuring there will be some sex with that. Not at all, but it was still sexy. She needed to go last night, so she went, then turned off the light and fell asleep.

This morning, I wake up before her and lay down on the towel waiting till she wakes up. What ended up happening is her alarm rang 10 minutes after and she saw me there, got up and took her bottoms off, squats and pee's in my mouth, like a lot too, but I was able to swallow all no problem because it was not a strong stream. She get's back up and says that she needs to get ready for work and thanks me..  still no sex but hot in a way. :-)

We all know who is the one getting dominated lolol    Women need to keep useful men like you, ;-)

Isn't it great to get to use people's mouths as a urinal? ... Or, I guess by the same token, isn't it great to get to have one's mouth used as a urinal? I don't really see any problem either way. It's been a while since I did either, but I think when people are comfortable enough with pee, this kind of thing can just happen. No need to do any other sexual conduct alongside it -- just enjoy your pee, and move on. That's what peeing inherently means anyway. I wholeheartedly approve.

I don't think of it as being dominated, we all like to think that's it's something wonderful to be shared. 

We, too, have lots of pee fun that doesn't involve sex, but sometimes it just happens, and it is more intense because of it.

There is just something about laying in hot pee with an equally hot girl on top of you, lost in her enjoyment, that makes me lose it quite easily. Add another girl into this, and you get an idea on what I do to myself, lol. I get skin off in strange places, but it's so much fun being in hog heaven.

I do admit it's a major turn on for me and yes, sex is more intense. 

I once had a supper at home and her friend was invited. There was a lot of wine, we were in a very happy mood and both peed in my mouth on the deck outside. Seriously, it is hard to describe what is going through my head at that moment, except that it's awesome!!

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Ponme said:

I once had a supper at home and her friend was invited. There was a lot of wine, we were in a very happy mood and both peed in my mouth on the deck outside. Seriously, it is hard to describe what is going through my head at that moment, except that it's awesome!!

I believe you have something good going and your girlfriend seems like a keeper since that is your thing. That being said, how does your girlfriend feel about it? Is there an exchange in pee fetish or are you the only one receiving?

18 hours ago, Ponme said:

It's really cool that her friend was in on it too. Is it sorta commonly known among her friends that this is something you guys do, then? Or was it just between the three of you? Either way, it sounds like a lovely aftermath to an evening's wine. Possibly even better than the proper beverage. :5_smiley:

On November 17, 2016 at 8:02 AM, Sephora said:

I believe you have something good going and your girlfriend seems like a keeper since that is your thing. That being said, how does your girlfriend feel about it? Is there an exchange in pee fetish or are you the only one receiving?

Good question, first my GF is not interested in getting peed in the face or swallowing, however she did let me pee on her body once which was more or less her thing. She knows how it turns me on and is quite happy and use to using me when she needs to go. It doesn't happen all the time but on average of 1-2 a week.

22 hours ago, Spectacle said:

It's really cool that her friend was in on it too. Is it sorta commonly known among her friends that this is something you guys do, then? Or was it just between the three of you? Either way, it sounds like a lovely aftermath to an evening's wine. Possibly even better than the proper beverage. :5_smiley:

Her friend is very close to her and cimfortable around me. We did have sex once and honestly we crossed our fingers that this was not going to ruin our friendship or couple. This is how good the friendship with her is. The golden shower was not introduced from the start as we first started peeing on random things. It was my idea so that her friend can have fun and feel comfortable.

Once we went camping for 2 nights and her friend had just ended a relationship and she needed to have fun and change her thoughts. After drinking wine and everyone was tipsy, my GF said to her that i had a fetish which i wanted to try out, which is not true because we were doing it before, and told her about it. Her friends response was something like: do what you gotta do. So my GF asked me to lay down and she squatted over my mouth and took a piss. Her friend's response, she found that hot. Being in a very happy state, my GF told her, to go ahead and use me. Her friend had to drink more because she said that it's not natural for her and it might not happen. When it came time, she squatted over me and peed in my mouth, she laughed all the way. I also ended up licking her clean but she then backed away before the horny kicked in. It happened again after and we did have some oral sex. So yeah, she is comfortable with us and get benefits from it.

She is not currently in a relationship so i am crossing my fingers for it to happen again.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Good question, first my GF is not interested in getting peed in the face or swallowing, however she did let me pee on her body once which was more or less her thing. She knows how it turns me on and is quite happy and use to using me when she needs to go. It doesn't happen all the time but on average of 1-2 a week.

Her friend is very close to her and cimfortable around me. We did have sex once and honestly we crossed our fingers that this was not going to ruin our friendship or couple. This is how good the friendship with her is. The golden shower was not introduced from the start as we first started peeing on random things. It was my idea so that her friend can have fun and feel comfortable.

Once we went camping for 2 nights and her friend had just ended a relationship and she needed to have fun and change her thoughts. After drinking wine and everyone was tipsy, my GF said to her that i had a fetish which i wanted to try out, which is not true because we were doing it before, and told her about it. Her friends response was something like: do what you gotta do. So my GF asked me to lay down and she squatted over my mouth and took a piss. Her friend's response, she found that hot. Being in a very happy state, my GF told her, to go ahead and use me. Her friend had to drink more because she said that it's not natural for her and it might not happen. When it came time, she squatted over me and peed in my mouth, she laughed all the way. I also ended up licking her clean but she then backed away before the horny kicked in. It happened again after and we did have some oral sex. So yeah, she is comfortable with us and get benefits from it.

She is not currently in a relationship so i am crossing my fingers for it to happen again.

It is something simular to what i have with my fiancé. There was several times he came in handy when i needed to go pee and either my hands were messy and needed to go or in a situation where i needed to use the toilet and someone was there so i ended up using him.

Your second story, that is quite interesting and lucky for you that there is a comfort zone between all of you. I must admit, this is rare, at least from my point of view. It did happen to me and a friend as well except it is more of a couple exchange. Don't get me wrong, it took me a while and a lot of convincing, that my friends italian hunk of a man brought a few bottles of wine and it just went from there for the entire night.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 11/16/2016 at 5:24 PM, Ponme said:

Something about the deck..have had many good pee times there..

True pee story

One of the things I love about my relationship with Bonnie is the spontaneity and unpredictability of her urges and her mastery of the things she knows makes me crazy with lust.

For instance, we can be motoring along a quiet back road and she will, out of the blue say something like "Pull over -- I want to blow you" or "stop right now I need to pee and you MUST watch me" .

Of course I'm more than willing to comply.

A few weeks ago at the end of May Bonnie, while lounging in our back yard and enjoying an iced coffee, stands up and says "I need to pee and you do too, don't you?"

Like hearing the running of the water in the sink, suddenly her statement MADE me have to pee so I agreed.

Now it is time for the tables to be turned: Bonnie orders me to stand at the edge of the deck and she on the ground, and that way she doesn't have to kneel in order to take my hardened tool into her mouth.

I drop my shorts as my cock springs out at attention just inches from her hungry lips. Bonnie drops her bikini bottoms and kicks them free as her knowing hands grasp my shaft and tug on my ballsack, drawing it towards her pouting mouth and breasts.

Pulling down on my dripping knob, she rubs the shiny purple head upon both of her rigid nipples, back and forth in a trick she calls "windshield wiper", using her free hand now to push her nipples together so they touch thus masturbating them simultaneously.

"Go ahead now, pee on my girls," she moans. "Give them all your pee. Drench my boobs with your pee and then you can cum in my mouth".

My cock is so excited now by her slow stroking and convulsive grip on my ball sack that it's hard to concentrate on releasing my pee valve, but I can piss with stone hardon so I think of the golden flow onto her perky hardened nips and slowly the first drops appear at the tip of my monster.

"Ahhh" she cries as she wipes them across her protruding nippies. "You have more. Give it to me now."

Spurt by spurt the flow grows until it's a virtual torrent, cascading over both her ample tits and her pointed yet rounded nipples, running down across her navel, then onto her bush and finally to the ground as it pounds down both of her legs and feet. She waves my spouting wand back and forth ensuring all of her body gets a complete drenching.

Much backsplash wets my balls, which have tightened into their pouch as I approach the point-of-no-return on my cum which will start as soon as Bonnie's smart-ass mouth closes on my bulbous cockhead.

"Ahh soo good on my cunt " she moans, using one hand now to furiously masturbate her dripping slit.

As my flow stops, she clamps down on my cock with her perfect lips and while stroking DOWN my balls and sucking UP on the cock rapidly brings about my sizzling jizzum into her hot tight knowing weapon of a mouth.

Her convulsive grip on my shaft causes my spew to leave in huge clots, which she collects in the bottom of her mouth, small drip escaping down the corner of it as she looks me directly in the eye, enjoying the flood she has caused me, enjoying the pleasure that she gives me, knowing that I will repay her directly by tongue-fucking both her lower holes and then cock-fucking the living pee out of her in the bedroom.

As she milks the final drops from my spasming urethra, the cum now overflows her mouth and she spits it expertly onto my balls, holding the sack in her grasp stretched out to receive the flow. The sight of my cum flowing out of her lips keeps my hardon in condition to fuck her when she's done. Just as the last squirt leaves my tool she cuts loose her piss which bursts through her cuntlips like a waterfall hissing and flying about all over her feet.

"There, she says, wiping the remnants of my sperm from her chin. "Do you feel better now, sailor? "

I cannot reply as I'm still gasping from the orgasm, but I shake my head YES as she smiles and grins and wipes her cunt which is dripping from my pee and drops of my cum.

True story. Did you like it? Let me know if you got off on it. Thanks.