Chair lift wait

Last Saturday, me and two other friends decided to go visit a watefall which anyone can walk on an overpath. A great view and it's beautiful to take a long walk. Unfortunately, we went against taking the stairs because certain places you needed a long rain coat so we ended up taking the chair lift which Takes about 15 minutes to get there. On our way back, they stopped the chair lift on the other side for a question of security which only took 10-15 minute of waiting time. It was long enough for me and one of the friend to get the urge and fortunately for us, we were the only ones there. I made sure there was no camera's, squatted and peed close to the door, hoping it would escape but the pee just sat there. My friend went on a higher step which did not help our cause because when they started back the chair lift, the pee was rolling all over the floor and at this point i just wanted to get out but it got us cracking up so much that once we arrived, we just left the place ASAP!!   Lolol

• Like 4

@Sephora  I love that.  Well done for having the guts to pee in the chair lift on the floor.  That is brilliant.  If anyone said anything you could always say you didn't know how long it was going to be stuck and it was unavoidable.   But a swift exit was probably the best idea.

36 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Last Saturday, me and two other friends decided to go visit a watefall which anyone can walk on an overpath. A great view and it's beautiful to take a long walk. Unfortunately, we went against taking the stairs because certain places you needed a long rain coat so we ended up taking the chair lift which Takes about 15 minutes to get there. On our way back, they stopped the chair lift on the other side for a question of security which only took 10-15 minute of waiting time. It was long enough for me and one of the friend to get the urge and fortunately for us, we were the only ones there. I made sure there was no camera's, squatted and peed close to the door, hoping it would escape but the pee just sat there. My friend went on a higher step which did not help our cause because when they started back the chair lift, the pee was rolling all over the floor and at this point i just wanted to get out but it got us cracking up so much that once we arrived, we just left the place ASAP!!   Lolol

Omg that so hot woman!!  Hahaha  at the volume you pee, it must have been a deluge in there. Did your friends ever commented on this? Meaning wow! Or something?

1 hour ago, Ponme said:

Omg that so hot woman!!  Hahaha  at the volume you pee, it must have been a deluge in there. Did your friends ever commented on this? Meaning wow! Or something?

The one that didn't pee, was laughing a lot and said that i was going to flood the place. Which it wasn't that bad lol  Then again i do pee more, at least it was more than my other friend.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Wow, Sephora. Thanks for sharing that.

It's the kind of tale that always cheers my erotic heart.

Nice one!

Hi Steve!

I glad that you enjoyed reading. I am not sure if I will be peeing less often outdoors since the weather is cold and I am one of those that don't like the cold. If it doesn't snow for a while, then I do take my jogging runs and I do have certain places that I pee.

• Like 2