Girls making guys cum in naughty places

elo23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎26‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:10 PM, fannywatcher said:

Basically,changing rooms...if anyone can pull this off(pardon the pun),in a shopping centre restaurant i will be full off admiration!

I did and even wrote a post about it in real sightings. Look for it!!!

10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

My man loves bj at the same level of actual intercourse, yet I think that a girl jerking you off while standing by your side, whispering REALLY nasty things to your ear, stroking it forcefully, focused on   (both allowing you to, and "using you" so she can manage to make it happen)  you cumming hard on an un-knowing girl's dress among a terrificly tight crowd, could be even better, I think among the greatest cummings

Anyway...

Two girls (or even better three) having sapphic sex only to build up spiritual energy so that you can perform a mind-crushing conjuring, one of those that actually make lamps to blow off and things to move (and scare the shit out of people), and you (I mean the male one) got one other girls utterly devoted to you that make you cum while you sense that all of that (the Whole orgy, I mean) is devoted to your evolution and glory, and you pass out due to trance, and actually talk to SOMETHING, that while makes you feel a rat due to the difference between your power-level, also make you feel a god because IT showed a slight of attention to YOU miserable human, and it storm your mind with awful images to test you, and you feel, almost as in a dream, that your body (soooooo distant) is going to cum, and you are pulled back, and you   CUM, here, that's the best cumming of all

Just being jerked off on the ground etc by a girl is one of the sexiest things..

• Agree 4
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

My man loves bj at the same level of actual intercourse, yet I think that a girl jerking you off while standing by your side, whispering REALLY nasty things to your ear, stroking it forcefully, focused on   (both allowing you to, and "using you" so she can manage to make it happen)  you cumming hard on an un-knowing girl's dress among a terrificly tight crowd, could be even better, I think among the greatest cummings

Cumming on an unknowing girl could be exciting, to me more exciting is when the girl wants and craves my cum, begs me for, loves each and every squirt, swallows it with pride and gusto and later tries again for more.  When she moans "give me your cum" as  my fevered cock whipsaws in and out of her pussy or asshole, as she gags to take my load deep into her mouth, that's the most exciting .

3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Anyway...

Two girls (or even better three) having sapphic sex only to build up spiritual energy so that you can perform a mind-crushing conjuring, one of those that actually make lamps to blow off and things to move (and scare the shit out of people), and you (I mean the male one) got one other girls utterly devoted to you that make you cum while you sense that all of that (the Whole orgy, I mean) is devoted to your evolution and glory, and you pass out due to trance, and actually talk to SOMETHING, that while makes you feel a rat due to the difference between your power-level, also make you feel a god because IT showed a slight of attention to YOU miserable human, and it storm your mind with awful images to test you, and you feel, almost as in a dream, that your body (soooooo distant) is going to cum, and you are pulled back, and you   CUM, here, that's the best cumming of all

1 hour ago, bad katie said:

make a video please

Quite difficult. I did that with Alex, but taping that could be almost impossible. Furthermore, video gallery for this site is temporarely down because it was too difficult to compute all those datas for the server. The Boss is trying to do something about but his heroic strains can little against these kind of problems. We can only pray that he succede. I have many videos of myself that I want to post but because of laws in my country, I have problems with external hosting sites

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1