All right, time to stop lurking

Spectacle

Welcome, Spectacle.

Whilst all aspects of the pee fetish are welcomed and encouraged here, naughty peeing has very much been our speciality from the beginning, with many of our founder members having an interest in that and looking for a friendly forum. Since then our membership has grown with many more members interested in stuff ranging from golden showers to wetting, voyeurism to public pissing, and so on. But naughty peeing remains a major theme of this forum, and will always be welcomed and encouraged here. I believe very much that we are the number one forum for the naughty peeing niche, so if that's your thing you have definitely come to the right place.

Welcome aboard!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hello Spectacle and welcome to this Forum.  It's a great place for people into naughty peeing.  I hope you pee in swimming pools by the way! :12_slight_smile:

Yes.

Steve: Thank you! I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody. I feel almost sort of embarrassed to say that, because I've been reading people's posts for a while, and just not typing any replies. I suppose that's about to change!

Naughty peeing has always been a difficult thing to find common ground for, because unlike many varieties of watersports, it's not inherently social. You don't actually need two or more people to do it. So when people are looking to talk to each other about pee stuff, that's really not the first thing that anyone has in mind. It looks like this site might be a breath of fresh air for me.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I know what you mean.  It took me a few years to get involved, too.  But since I started engaging with the community my enjoyment of naughty peeing has only grown.  

The folks here have given me plenty of naughty ideas.  ;)

Welcome to the forum.  Have fun ... and be naughty.  And then tell us all about it.

11 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I know what you mean.  It took me a few years to get involved, too.  But since I started engaging with the community my enjoyment of naughty peeing has only grown.  

The folks here have given me plenty of naughty ideas.  ;)

Welcome to the forum.  Have fun ... and be naughty.  And then tell us all about it.

So far, so good, I think. I'm just sad it's not swimming season around here right now. :5_smiley:

I'm really surprised by how many people here like naughty peeing! I didn't even know this was such a niche, before coming here. I honestly always just thought that watersports consisted of two or more people doing pee stuff on/in/near each other, and the way I liked it -- one person just peeing wherever they feel like, preferably in places they really shouldn't -- just didn't fit into anyone's idea of the fetish. And that always made me very sad. So to find so many other people who are into this ... I can't really overstate how that makes me feel. But it's good.