Peeing... in Video-games? Yes, thats a thing... (Example inside)

I am not quite sure if is shouldn't have posted this in the off topic sections, since it is about Video-/Computer-Games, but since it has to do with peeing, I figure it might just as well fit here. ;)

I have come across a lot of games in my life, but this one must be one of the weirdest.

My Summer Car - Trailer

You are playing as a guy in Finland in 1995, the game starts in a house in a rural area near a lake.

The goal seems to be to assemble a Car from scratch (all necessary parts are in your garage, including tools).

You can make money doing some tasks, and you can visit a small town to buy groceries, including beer - lots of beer.

And you NEED to buy groceries, because your avatar while get hungry and thirsty over time.

To cut a long story short: you can pee in this game! O_O Check out the trailer in the link, in the end of the video pay close attention to the urine-meter in the upper left-hand corner. ;)

If you want to know more, this video shows a bit more of the gameplay.

My Summer Car - Finland Simulator #1 - Don't Drink and Piss

The game is early access, so a bit buggy at the moment.

I thought someone might be interested in it, and be it only for the peeing-aspect of it.

I have no ideas how to assemble a car, so I will probably not play it, though.

• Like 1

Not to take away from the "Summer Car" example, but to take this thread in another relevant direction, I kinda wish there was a video game simulating watching girls peeing.  Like, the premise is that you're at a camp site, or a trailer park, or an outdoor concert (and so on with the levels, but you get the picture), and there are lots of women around, but no toilets.  You would have this "suspicion" indicator as the main gameplay mechanic, just like most stealth games, and the object would be to get the closest and clearest view without getting caught.  For instance, you could "walk past" a woman on a commonly-tread path, while she's squatting by it, but if you lingered by her for more than a couple seconds, your suspicion bar would rapidly increase until you got noticed.  Or for another example, there would be certain hiding spots that you could linger in safely, but if you moved too much, you would also get caught.  Getting better angles and clearer streams would award more points, while a minimal-visibility shot would yield very few points.  After getting so many points, you could unlock a free-range camera mode, which would allow exploration without the confine of a suspicion indicator bar.

I might have attempted to create such a game if I had any sort of programming skills.  I know there are already all sorts of virtual reality adult games besides this, but I have yet to encounter anything remotely resembling what I have in mind. It's well within our technological ability, and it's probably not even that hard, once the models are made. I can't be the only one here who would jump on a game like this.

• Like 4
26 minutes ago, lugia said:

Not to take away from the "Summer Car" example, but to take this thread in another relevant direction, I kinda wish there was a video game simulating watching girls peeing.  Like, the premise is that you're at a camp site, or a trailer park, or an outdoor concert (and so on with the levels, but you get the picture), and there are lots of women around, but no toilets.  You would have this "suspicion" indicator as the main gameplay mechanic, just like most stealth games, and the object would be to get the closest and clearest view without getting caught.  For instance, you could "walk past" a woman on a commonly-tread path, while she's squatting by it, but if you lingered by her for more than a couple seconds, your suspicion bar would rapidly increase until you got noticed.  Or for another example, there would be certain hiding spots that you could linger in safely, but if you moved too much, you would also get caught.  Getting better angles and clearer streams would award more points, while a minimal-visibility shot would yield very few points.  After getting so many points, you could unlock a free-range camera mode, which would allow exploration without the confine of a suspicion indicator bar.

I might have attempted to create such a game if I had any sort of programming skills.  I know there are already all sorts of virtual reality adult games besides this, but I have yet to encounter anything remotely resembling what I have in mind. It's well within our technological ability, and it's probably not even that hard, once the models are made. I can't be the only one here who would jump on a game like this.

You could also unlock or purchase (with in game currency, pee points?) upgrades such as binoculars or hidden cameras. The possibilities are endless!

• Like 2

I wish there was more peeing in video games. Or at least more specifically female peeing in games.

TBH, I'm more of a "retro-gamer" and don't really play much of anything that came out after 1995 or so but I'd always be happy to see more peeing. And that's a cool idea @lugia ! Seems like something like that could even work in some kinda flash game. I've played a few hentai games here and there that had some peeing in them, but never anything especially interesting. 

I remember playing Final Fantasy 3 for the SNES when I was younger and there was a part in the game where you were in a room with a toilet. And sure enough if you walked up to it and interacted with it, your character would hop on for a sec and then you'd hear a lil flush and they'd hop off. Which was actually kinda exciting to my lame lil 12/13 year old mind in those pre-internet days, despite it being 16 bit and not very explicit at all.

Wait, so, how has nobody mentioned The Sims yet? That series is full of people peeing. ... Granted, it's not very explicit, and usually the only out-of-the-ordinary thing is when they wet themselves, but it's one of the things the game is known for. Remove the door of a room, watch your Sim pee in their pants. It's just standard.

Apparently, in Sims 4 (which I haven't bought), you can actually have your Sim pee in swimming pools. Not on purpose, exactly -- but if their bladder meter runs out while they're in a pool, they can just have an 'accident'. And then they actually feel good about doing it. I believe the moodlet is called "Secretly Relieved". Seems like it was made after some of our own hearts!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spectacle said:

Wait, so, how has nobody mentioned The Sims yet? That series is full of people peeing. ... Granted, it's not very explicit, and usually the only out-of-the-ordinary thing is when they wet themselves, but it's one of the things the game is known for. Remove the door of a room, watch your Sim pee in their pants. It's just standard.

Apparently, in Sims 4 (which I haven't bought), you can actually have your Sim pee in swimming pools. Not on purpose, exactly -- but if their bladder meter runs out while they're in a pool, they can just have an 'accident'. And then they actually feel good about doing it. I believe the moodlet is called "Secretly Relieved". Seems like it was made after some of our own hearts!

Heh true! I always forget about Sims as I haven't played much.

But yeah, the peeing in that was pretty cool. I was always terrible at those sort of games, so they usually just ended with my Sim dying in a puddle of their own pee. Even when I wasn't trying to make that happen.

I think I even heard of mods for the game where it turned the pee puddles yellow and what not. I think they were normally blue.

5 minutes ago, Mishu420 said:

Heh true! I always forget about Sims as I haven't played much.

But yeah, the peeing in that was pretty cool. I was always terrible at those sort of games, so they usually just ended with my Sim dying in a puddle of their own pee. Even when I wasn't trying to make that happen.

I think I even heard of mods for the game where it turned the pee puddles yellow and what not. I think they were normally blue.

Yeah, they were normally blue, indeed. I also recall there being a mod in Sims 3 to let your Sim recharge their bladder meter as well as their hygiene meter when they took a shower, which is sensible. I think Sims with the Slob trait might've just done that anyway. Oh, what does that say about us?

I think I might've seen the Postal II one online somewhere. YouTube, maybe? I'm remembering an LP video with a first-person view, and one of the things the player could do was pee. Might've been this. Man, now I'm going to have to search for that just to find what it was.

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I wonder how many games developers have a pee fetish and have managed to subtly add it to the game.

"We should totally add the ability to pee in this game!"

"Dave... it's monopoly "

Go to the toilet, do not pass go, do not collect $200, rofl.

Sorry, girls and I got a giggle out of that, couldn't let it go by.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

* Dusts of the old thread *

Found something even older then this thread while browsing for one of my favorite german cartoonist, the creator of the "nichtlustig" comic series. (nicht lustig means not funny in English.)

He translated some of his comics to English, on -> notfunny.com.

Years ago he hired some game developers to create a game for smartphones (I think it's still available for iPhone), that was based on one of his comics, namely -> this one.

A trailer for this game can be -> seen here.

I think it's one of the few game that really have peeing is their main theme. It's however more funny then sexy.... unless you like cartoon-yetis 😛

• Hot 1
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:33 PM, WantonLee said:

* Dusts of the old thread *

Found something even older then this thread while browsing for one of my favorite german cartoonist, the creator of the "nichtlustig" comic series. (nicht lustig means not funny in English.)

He translated some of his comics to English, on -> notfunny.com.

Years ago he hired some game developers to create a game for smartphones (I think it's still available for iPhone), that was based on one of his comics, namely -> this one.

A trailer for this game can be -> seen here.

I think it's one of the few game that really have peeing is their main theme. It's however more funny then sexy.... unless you like cartoon-yetis 😛

people shouldn't forget Duke Nukem, the most badass man of a videogame ever made ahahahahaha

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

@will64

hahahahah though not exactly a gentleman, he was my first videogame crush ahahahaha Always adored men who were over-the-top, almost ridicolous, about manliness

Him                                          "Hey baby, do you wanna cum for me?"

Her                                           "Yes!"

Him, snapping his fingers     "Ok, do it!"

JAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

@will64

hahahahah though not exactly a gentleman, he was my first videogame crush ahahahaha Always adored men who were over-the-top, almost ridicolous, about manliness

Him                                          "Hey baby, do you wanna cum for me?"

Her                                           "Yes!"

Him, snapping his fingers     "Ok, do it!"

JAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duke nukem 3d was the first 18+ that i ever played i was 10 or 11 year's old

Edited by will64
  • Haha 1