Pissing Today in the Woods

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Peeing in the woods is a time-honored tradition.  As a  teen there were two spots in the woods near a bike trail I would ride on, both used by others as a  Lover's Lane and a pissing place.  You could almost always see used tissues, tampons, condoms here and there and I would take hot pleasure  there by peeing on such items usually followed by a quick wank afterwards.  Ah the memories.

On 11/23/2016 at 3:15 PM, UnabashedUser said:

Peeing in the woods is a time-honored tradition.  As a  teen there were two spots in the woods near a bike trail I would ride on, both used by others as a  Lover's Lane and a pissing place.  You could almost always see used tissues, tampons, condoms here and there and I would take hot pleasure  there by peeing on such items usually followed by a quick wank afterwards.  Ah the memories.

Funny how I'm jealous of trash because they get your beautiful fountain.  Wish I would be near you, I could give you a hand ;)

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, paul66 said:

OH,Imgladyouve fun in the woods,but more fun for a girl would be, a nice carpet in a (semy)public place hungry soak up your hot nice smelly piss!  ;-)

I'd love it if me & a partner pissed all over it and then had some hot, pissy sex on the carpet. Super hot!

• Hot 2
Guest UnabashedUser
On 11/26/2016 at 11:41 PM, PissBaby said:

Funny how I'm jealous of trash because they get your beautiful fountain.  Wish I would be near you, I could give you a hand ;)

How sizzling that would be. You could water my wang and my exhaust port and I would hose your clit, screwtube and any other orifice you present to my foaming stream.  And then of course I'd lick you completely dry as you cum hard on my knowing weapon of a tongue.

On 11/28/2016 at 7:07 AM, UnabashedUser said:

How sizzling that would be. You could water my wang and my exhaust port and I would hose your clit, screwtube and any other orifice you present to my foaming stream.  And then of course I'd lick you completely dry as you cum hard on my knowing weapon of a tongue.

I'd love that! <3

• Love 1

I'm a field archer and belong to a club who shoot in part of the national forest near Ashby de la Zouch. We shoot at 3D and animal print faces pinned to foam target bosses. We have a couple of shelters we have built + equipment sheds and a chemical loo in one of the equipment sheds. We have attracted a few new members recently, including a young couple in their late 20's. The woman is a fit, slender and rather attractive young woman. They came around our course with myself and another experienced archer. She was asking my colleague if she could have a swig out of his water bottle as she explained that she gets dehydrated quickly and had left her food & water in their car. We came to our 'big Bear' target at about 50yds away, it is 10' tall and is a 3D bear that holds a fish in its arms.. She excused herself and disappeared behind us behind a bank somewhere! It was soooo tempting for me, with a voyeur pee fetish to look round to get a glimpse of where she was headed but it would have been so obvious to her partner & my colleague I was trying to get a look or that something "kinky" might be going on. She didn't have to pee again, as far as I'm aware & she was pretty quick in the act -:)

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Wetpants013 said:

Great story @PissBaby I know of some woods near where I live, that I'd love to have some pee fun in the middle of. I have actually gone for runs and walks there and leaked while there. Never a full on piss tho.

go for it @wetpants013. the woods is a great place to pee. There are plenty of places to be hidden away from general public and you can have as much fun as you lik without worrying about cleanup.   if you do get caught, it is easy to brush it off with an apology as there are no toilets so most people would assume you just got caught short.  

if, as your name suggests, you are wishing to wet your clothes but dont want to be seen wet then just take a bag with clean clothes so you can chage before you go back into the public area.  just make sure you are well hidden in the woods before getting undressed to get changed.  i have done this before several times.   

• 8 months later...

That very hot seeing a women pee in the woods. I would love seeing you naked pee in the woods if I was in the woods. I would like to see you pee naked or squat in the woods when desperation.

Gets very hot in the woods so have to drink lots of water and pee a lot. You can hide very well in the woods and take a long pee.

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 8/9/2017 at 6:14 PM, pee01 said:

That very hot seeing a women pee in the woods. I would love seeing you naked pee in the woods if I was in the woods. I would like to see you pee naked or squat in the woods when desperation.

Gets very hot in the woods so have to drink lots of water and pee a lot. You can hide very well in the woods and take a long pee.

I'll pee for you knowing you would come and pee on me ;) 

• Hot 1

I was hiking one day and I had to pee so bad but I wanted to hold it for a bit so my stream would be stronger and more powerful. Eventually I found a secluded spot, dropped my pants, whipped out my cock and pissed for what it seemed like 5 mins of a heavy stream making this big puddle of piss on the ground. If only you@PissBaby were there to help hold my cock or maybe even sit under me while I was going, would have been super hot!

• Hot 1
14 hours ago, Cyclone19 said:

I was hiking one day and I had to pee so bad but I wanted to hold it for a bit so my stream would be stronger and more powerful. Eventually I found a secluded spot, dropped my pants, whipped out my cock and pissed for what it seemed like 5 mins of a heavy stream making this big puddle of piss on the ground. If only you@PissBaby were there to help hold my cock or maybe even sit under me while I was going, would have been super hot!

Mmm i love your big pissing cock. Not too long until i can Sit down and let you go all over me!

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, tompee said:

Hi 

Love all the stories.  Just come back from local woods.. took cock out for pee but ended up stripping off amd leaning against trees feeling breeze arpund my crotch. The thought of being seen really turned me on

Mmmm take your cock out and pee on me ;)

• Hot 1

I was driving to a destination a couple of hours away the other day and had drunk tea before I left and had another one in my flask cup in the car.  By the time I was 3/4 of the way through the journey, I really needed to pee.  I probably could have held it until I got there, but instead I stopped in a layby and walked into the woods just a little way.  With my back to the road, I peed a torrent onto the ground and generously splashed a couple of small trees.  Passing cars would have been able to see my back and would know exactly what I was doing.  I could easily have walked a bit further into the woods to be completely hidden, but I felt I'd gone just far enough to not be exposed but still be just about visible.

There were quite a few tissues around, so I presume that this area of woods is used as a unisex toilet on a fairly regular basis as it is easily accessible from the layby and there are no public toilets nearby.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2

I have a usual stop over layby near some woods which I go to often. Other people use it to as there are tissues and condoms etc   Its a good turn on knowing that others have been there and somebody may come any minute when I am pissing to watch or join in.

• Like 1